6 + 2 Point Deductions

If they do go ahead and shaft us again like we expect, I'd pull the new everton stadium out of the 2028 Euros. I know the FA and England are different to those germs at the PL, but why should anyone else benefit from our stadium if we are getting shafted for building it?

If they do go ahead and shaft us again like we expect, I'd pull the new everton stadium out of the 2028 Euros. I know the FA and England are different to those germs at the PL, but why should anyone else benefit from our stadium if we are getting shafted for building it?
We wont do that as I'd imagine there is a nice little ££££ bonus for us letting the FA use our stadium.

Punching ourselves in the face to own an organisation that has nothing to do with it.

Our fans grind me down so much honest to god.
😂😂
Since there are no sheets in the vicinity, I’m not too proud to admit that every soft fabric the office I’m currently sat in is already completely saturated with urine after today’s pretty vague news. No idea why, but all hope of anything good coming out of this has completely evaporated today. What a club 🤣

….seems to me, the PL is fixed in its view so that’s not going to change regardless. ‘Other clubs abided by the rules so those who didn’t have to incur penalties’.

The only way this will change is if the Sky6 complain that FFP is not fit for purpose and even then it will change from a future date.

Our only chance is if the Tribunal is purely independent and are persuaded to determine that the whole process is flawed and our punishment is wholly disproportionate. Don’t hold your breath.