6 + 2 Point Deductions

Did he get it spot on, or was it just a lucky Guess that came off, due to so many people guessing what we may have got. Someone will have got it right lol Probably in the same way that someone may be right for the appeal with a guess
It's like when the Oirish say that England won't win the World Cup then tug themselves off when we don't. Ignoring the fact that there are 32 teams at the finals and they normally aren't on the guest list.

Lot of waffle from 'experts' on Chelsea failing the best ffp round. If the prem maintain our deduction is fair then it looks like they will have to deduct Chelsea far more points based on that template. The only way for the prem to avoid having to use that template on more powerful clubs is to give us at least the 4 points back that was based on level of overspend.

FB92 said weeks ago that this is what would happen (and has proven both his wisdom and finely tuned business acumen to be once again correct). Barca and R.Madrid need to get the ESL plans off the ground but as most of the elite clubs have refused they will initially seek the older "big" clubs who no longer dine at the top of the table but who are credible enough in size to get tings off the ground.

Of course the end game would be to entice the scab 6, Bayern, PSG etc. to join by showering the smaller sides with money in which the big 6 etc. Would fear losing out on a big slice of the pie.

I was correct in my assessment that EFC should be banging on Perez's door and putting our name forward providing guarantees of revenue akin to that of CL qualification are met.
Was it you or FB92 or some other cockwomble? I'm very confused.

Lot of waffle from 'experts' on Chelsea failing the best ffp round. If the prem maintain our deduction is fair then it looks like they will have to deduct Chelsea far more points based on that template. The only way for the prem to avoid having to use that template on more powerful clubs is to give us at least the 4 points back that was based on level of overspend.

Which would see us two down in our current total if the second charge is proven mate.

It's the judges who dilberate on the case with each other then write the report on the verdict .....My top barrister shook my as the pig of the judge summed up the case & spoke to me quietly it's a big win for us- did you hear that I'm a recorder trainee judge .....it took ten weeks for the verdict to be read out by that judge ......
They just guess the verdict on. how the case went ....
@COYBL25 Any help would be much appreciated.