6 + 2 Point Deductions

Just listening to the Bobble on a view from the Bullens, I didn`t realise it was so many, but players out of contract this summer, loans ending or going in to their last year of their contract.... is 15!

That is a massive rebuild, made almost impossible if we get a transfer ban....
Contracts can be extended if needs be...the club know it is a possibility, so hopefully they have a plan

Contracts can be extended if needs be...the club know it is a possibility, so hopefully they have a plan
The majority are contracts we have been waiting years to get rid of, I highly doubt we will be extending many of them. I have been saying about the 15 players thing for weeks now, going to be a tricky summer and we better have a proper plan for it.

Just listening to the Bobble on a view from the Bullens, I didn`t realise it was so many, but players out of contract this summer, loans ending or going in to their last year of their contract.... is 15!

What players is it coleman dele gomes harrison danjuma young

That must include youth players, first team players this year ending are:

Harrison and Danjuma to finish loans

Then there is Alli, Gomes, Gana, Coleman, Young and Lonergan out of contract

Alli and Gomes will free up around £220k a week of wasted wages.

I believe Gana has an extension option, after that I think Coleman and Young would be happy to extend if offered.

I only think Harrison will be the biggest worry, the club will have to sign a couple of wingers and the wages freed up from Alli and Gomes should help