6 + 2 Point Deductions

Over on ToffeeWeb people are saying that “insiders’ are reporting that we are in for a disappointing outcome. The sooner we find out the better
No one literally has a clue, while everyone think's they know. An respone, pic etc is took whatever way people can twist it into meaning something. Everyone thinks different outcomes, which means nothing as again we dont know yet. I stick to i think we will get 4points back, and it should have only ever been a fine which again that is my own thinking and means nothing

Wonder if the Government will take it further now and use whatever it called to get it.

Clearly hiding something
The hiding something bit has already been done, I believe them when they say they don't have minutes from the meeting, they'll have deliberately not documented these meetings to avoid this sort of scrutiny.

If the commission are inclined, and I'm not sure they'd go to this much trouble for Everton, they'll have to bring people from the meeting in front of them and ask them some very specific questions.

This fella reminds has a horrible smug face the type you would take great pleasure in rearranging,if he wasnt hiding more than his skidmarked boxies he would release the minutes and clear his name and the reputation of the premier league and he could take the moral high ground look we’re transparent and thorough and all above board not like the fellas over at Everton and forest.he is nothing more than a sniveling horrible weasel

The hiding something bit has already been done, I believe them when they say they don't have minutes from the meeting, they'll have deliberately not documented these meetings to avoid this sort of scrutiny.

If the commission are inclined, and I'm not sure they'd go to this much trouble for Everton, they'll have to bring people from the meeting in front of them and ask them some very specific questions.
The commission will be seriously slighted by this, the PL are within their rights not to produce minutes but the commission will take that as a major red flag and will be coming after them now. You just don’t do that to politicians.

From Everton’s perspective this is ammunition to challenge the PL in the courts.

If I was on the appeals panel and seen this today, I be having serious reservations about being involved in this process now. Why have your name connected to a process that won’t cooperate with government?