6 + 2 Point Deductions

Based on nothing other than my own belief I think the delay is more positive than negative.

I think that if the decision was just one of endorsing the original verdict with no mitigation they we may by now.

The fact that it is taking longer I am hoping means the decision is much more difficult and they need to be careful their decision is bullet proof in case it ends up in the courts.

I would be sceptical about the panel being in cahoots with the PL about sanctions as that would be very murky waters for everybody.
This is as much a reason for it to be a negative outcome.

I've been thinking about this, and I think the problem is they are a lazy organisation that's never been tested.

They've sat there for decades, getting fat on the TV money, benefiting from the football the clubs play and the global appetite for it without actually doing anything.

They have never had to be intelligent or thoughtful about anything.

Success has come with next to no effort.

I don't know whether it's arrogance or ignorance - or a combination of the two - but now they find themselves having to make an intelligent and nuanced decision about how best to enforce these rules without the tools to do so.

They clearly don't have the capability to do that within their lazy, hubristic corporate culture.

Absolutely spot on mate

It's not just us now, I know Luton have been cryarsing, but their Fans, Players and staff deserve to know if they are in the relegation zone on goal difference behind us or are they 4 points adrift of forest. There really isn't much of the season left.. as someone said earlier the PL have dug a hole to put Everton in but have somehow managed to end up in the hole with us.

It's not just us now, I know Luton have been cryarsing, but their Fans, Players and staff deserve to know if they are in the relegation zone on goal difference behind us or are they 4 points adrift of forest. There really isn't much of the season left.. as someone said earlier the PL have dug a hole to put Everton in but have somehow managed to end up in the hole with us.
Couldn't give a flying one what Luton or anyone else think for that matter.

Couldn't care less about Forest either , I'm only interested in Everton.

I've been thinking about this, and I think the problem is they are a lazy organisation that's never been tested.

They've sat there for decades, getting fat on the TV money, benefiting from the football the clubs play and the global appetite for it without actually doing anything.

They have never had to be intelligent or thoughtful about anything.

Success has come with next to no effort.

I don't know whether it's arrogance or ignorance - or a combination of the two - but now they find themselves having to make an intelligent and nuanced decision about how best to enforce these rules without the tools to do so.

They clearly don't have the capability to do that within their lazy, hubristic corporate culture.
Well it’s going to take time to find a nuance that allows them to punish us whilst opening the door for Man Utd to spend billions