6 + 2 Point Deductions

100% mate. So far I've been of the camp that it takes time, and if they are taking their time to consider our arguments that's a good thing. But there's a limit to what's reasonable and if it goes beyond the early part of next week you have to wonder if there's games being played.
The integrity of the competition is being compromised every week that goes by and the uncertainty continues. The league is not a credible competition right now. Anyone who likes sport should be embarrassed by this whole thing.

Like today we have no idea if that's a useful point or not. We have no idea if Dyche goes more attacking against 10 men if we know a significant deduction stands. It's Dyche, so maybe not, but its at least a fair question.

We don’t even know what the second breach is so it is made up?
We do know that the league tried to make an example out of the club the first time though.

I understand why people are concerned and are seeing worst case scenarios. I have very little faith in the process and while I still am hopeful for a decent outcome, it's perfectly reasonable to think another deduction could be coming our way rather than points back.

We do know that the league tried to make an example out of the club the first time though.

I understand why people are concerned and are seeing worst case scenarios. I have very little faith in the process and while I still am hopeful for a decent outcome, it's perfectly reasonable to think another deduction could be coming our way rather than points back.

I don’t think it’s reasonable at all really, just think it’s doom mongering for the sake of it.

The integrity of the competition is being compromised every week that goes by and the uncertainty continues. The league is not a credible competition right now. Anyone who likes sport should be embarrassed by this whole thing.

Like today we have no idea if that's a useful point or not. We have no idea if Dyche goes more attacking against 10 men if we know a significant deduction stands. It's Dyche, so maybe not, but its at least a fair question.
We're being punished in so many ways. Losing ten points is bad enough. It's also, if it sticks, a de facto fine of over 10m prize money even if we stay up. And because we have to budget for the worst case loss of income it arguably cost us any ability to spend during the transfer window, so although it would've been a limited ability anyway, that arguably amounts to a de facto transfer ban on top.

Now we're being even more punished by the uncertainty of the process taking so long (because the rules of the process are so ill-defined), and the obvious effects it's having on the pitch.

It's just such a ridiculous sanction that punishes you from all angles and it cannot possibly be fair or proportionate to an accounting breach.

Why is the decision for these points taking so long? It affects everything, our mentality after the red card today could have been so different if every point didn’t mean so much. I know it was bad management but you even look at how other teams are playing around us and right now they see a chance to finish above us. Ridiculous that such a large item is taking so long

Its officially not up to him, but no doubt he is having a say in it. same way as reports all the way up to 1st hearing suggested he wanted us deducted 12 points etc - when he is not suppose to say anything to give the panel any thoughts. All this he has no involvement etc is just naive

They've panicked at the prospect of the 'independent regulator'. Everton were used to show they've got their house in order and can regulate themselves. The appeal is out of the PL hands

They've panicked at the prospect of the 'independent regulator'. Everton were used to show they've got their house in order and can regulate themselves. The appeal is out of the PL hands

The fact they’re so scared of independent regulation basically tells the whole world that they are corrupt and don’t want an independent body stamping that out. If they had nothing to hide they wouldn’t fear a regulator.

another deduction isn’t coming our way the appeal decision is