6 + 2 Point Deductions

View attachment 247323
That's a huge chunk of departures plus some huge wages off the books.
Sorry but those won’t be the numbers that feature in the accounts.

The player trading profit can’t be established by just looking at fees received you have to factor in things such as what was the fee paid ( if any ) when they signed, how many years have elapsed since they signed for the club ( that’s called amortisation)
A player that comes through the academy has nil value in the accounts so sell them and every £ is profit. Whereas if you sign a player for say £50 million on a 5 year deal you write their value down by £10 million a year . So sell him after 1 years for £50 million that’s actually a profit of £10 million. Sell them for £30 million it’s a loss of £10 million.
Selling Richarlinson who had time on his original contract left still happy value so not all his fee was profit

A reasonable argument would be okay, we understand City's case is more complex but apparently now there is explicit framework to deal with PSR breaches... So why can't those charges be fast tracked like our 2 and Forest's 1?

Obviously I know you don't know the answer to this, but just echoing the obvious counter to it all.
There's no good argument why their PSR charges aren't being heard at the same time as Everton and Forest.

Yes, indeed, to show they broke PSR they will need to prove the other charges, they all tie in.
Maybe

But in order to charge then presumably the league believe they have a case. So there is no good argument to delay those specific charges at the same time they are hearing two charges for us in the same league season.

If the loss for 2021is £55m & 2022 is 10m as per the report then last years losses must exceed £40m to breach the £105m 3 year cap.

On that basis we are probably looking at a further 6 point deduction.☹️

Per para 214 Forest will probably get their deduction halved so 3 for them?

In regards of the second breach accusation I think that we are arguing that we had no possibility to avoid the second breach to begin with. If we had been made aware of the PL math before last summer we could have avoided the second breach.

This coupled with the notion of double jeopardy and PL changing rules on the fly I choose to be optimistic. I'm not letting the corrupted league to dictate how I feel anymore. [Poor language removed] em. We shall not be moved!

As it is evident to see that PL has absolutely no common sense, I do hope that the comission of the 2nd breach accusation see it as it is. A complete incompetent PL mess.

Not so mate, the deal was completed in financial year 22/23.

Apologies my mistake and yes it will feature in the 22/23 statutory accounts but the bad news is ( if the report is correct ) that because it was an obligation to buy as opposed to an option to buy that means for PS purposes the fee would have been factored in earlier namely the date the obligation was signed off

Maybe

But in order to charge then presumably the league believe they have a case. So there is no good argument to delay those specific charges at the same time they are hearing two charges for us in the same league season.
Well, I honestly havent looked into City that much.

I think they are telling the PL to prove it and as yet, they cant.

But as above, havent bothered much with them, cos I really dont care enough.

If the loss for 2021is £55m & 2022 is 10m as per the report then last years losses must exceed £40m to breach the £105m 3 year cap.

On that basis we are probably looking at a further 6 point deduction.☹️

Per para 214 Forest will probably get their deduction halved so 3 for them?
Why would any Forest penalty be halved under that section?

Anything could happen but I don't follow the argument here

Maybe

I think you’re looking at this the wrong way round. The direct PSR charges will be the last domino to fall. The other charges are about fraudulent behaviour to circumvent PSR. At present they are PSR compliant so there is nothing to punish. If you prove the other charges only then you can hold them in breach.

Well, I honestly havent looked into City that much.

I think they are telling the PL to prove it and as yet, they cant.

But as above, havent bothered much with them, cos I really dont care enough.
I haven't looked into the specifics for them either. Not saying they are guilty or innocent either because i obviously dont know. I just think their PSR charges should be getting heard now too alongside other clubs.