6 + 2 Point Deductions

i would sell onana, branthwaite, pickford and doucoure in the summer and get the rebuild started

Doucoure won't really get that much in considering his technical weakenesses and he is 31. If Pulis was managing somewhere he'd be all over him but that sort of manager has pretty much died out now.

While Dyche remains here it's actually more valuable actually keeping him as guaranteed to get 5-6 key goals from him that will actually win some games rather than another safety first CM who probably won't.

The Club, as far as I’ve been told by a member of staff, believe that this PSR breach is really small (lower than the previous £19.5m) but, having now seen the full accounts, I question how this can possibly be the case. It wouldn’t be the first time the football club has tried to pull the wool over peoples’ eyes. However, I haven’t the faintest idea of where this is all lands with regards to PSR deductibles and whatnot.

Personally, as ever, I am fearing the worst. The football club has been heading in only one direction for years and there appears no way of arresting the decline. I continuously ask myself, what is the point?
I can see this being the case, I haven`t deep dived in to the numbers and potential PSR calc but I suspect the breach could be lower than the £20m we lost from Russian sponsorship.

At least absolute staff costs have decreased from 162m to 159m due to efforts to reduce staff costs can say that in the psr independent commission, staff to revenue percentage increased from 89 per cent to 92 per cent due to decline in revenue due to loss of revenue due to usm no longer involved will they listen probably not.

So are people still going to blame Masters, The Prem? Or are they going tofinally come to the realisation that we have brought it all upon ourselves with the Iranian fraud?

Instead of having those jarg bits of paper with Corrupt on it maybe they should habe directed the blame to the people who caused this.

One thing for sure though isxthr club played a blinder in fooling the fans that the fat lay elsewhere and they ate it up.
We do nothing other than support the football team. You go to work everyday, probably for someone, do you know the in’s and out’s of the business? Probably not. The problem has been how the club has been run, from a bad chairman, sporting directors, directors, managers, coaches and players

Where is Denise Baxendale in all this? Has she been held accountable for anything? Have any of the directors? They all just upped and left the sinking ship. They shouldn’t be allowed to run a marathon nevermind a football club.

We do nothing other than support the football team. You go to work everyday, probably for someone, do you know the in’s and out’s of the business? Probably not. The problem has been how the club has been run, from a bad chairman, sporting directors, directors, managers, coaches and players

Where is Denise Baxendale in all this? Has she been held accountable for anything? Have any of the directors? They all just upped and left the sinking ship. They shouldn’t be allowed to run a marathon nevermind a football club.
They upped and left the sinking ship with millions in their bank accounts, some of which have pushed us over PSR limits.

The Kenwright Legacy.

It's not binary, we can be a basket incompetent basket case that is tied up in a corrupt poorly run organisation

The only thing poorly run is us and these accounts show it. The premier League on the other hand seems to be doing just fine with its multi billion pound TV deals.

We are an absolute joke and some of our fans are just as stupid as the idiots running our club for falling for the BS and being distracted by the big new part built shinny thing on the docks.

All we have had from the club over the years is

Don't look in this direction but look in the direction of BMD that's all you need to see.

At least absolute staff costs have decreased from 162m to 159m due to efforts to reduce staff costs can say that in the psr independent commission, staff to revenue percentage increased from 89 per cent to 92 per cent due to decline in revenue due to loss of revenue due to usm no longer involved will they listen probably not.
Don`t forget that our 2022 breach appeal wasn`t over when these accounts went in to the PL, so a mitigating factor would be :-

We thought we were compliant
We weren`t by £19.5m
The business had no opportunity to correct that in the next set of accounts due to 2022 not being completed.

That`s like telling your kid not to eat all his sweets after he has ate them all.

If that makes sense...

We really need clarity now on the second charge… it could be anything from 1-10 points!!!! Depending on whatever interpretation of the three hearings held thus far and ‘the psr rules’ the latest commission came up with…

I am shocked and disgusted the way Everton have been ran by Moshiri et al ( I personally think Mosh is more culpable than most for where we are now), but arguably it’s been 30 years in the making…

All I am hoping for now is that whatever the latest points deduction is, it leaves us with a chance to stay up. If by some miracle that’s the case we (Evertonians, the real Everton) will need to back the team more than ever (I know, I know, we are hopeless, no win since December and they are doing our heads in etc…) but let’s not go down without a fight.

As Billy Shakespeare once wrote… ‘Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more..’

Up the toffees 💪

Remember, these accounts were effectively locked in before we found out about the 10 point deduction. Too late to do anything about it.

BUT! the club went into that first charge initially claiming we complied. Then when submitting these accounts we see today to the PL in December we were moaning that they were non-final as the appeal was ongoing so disputes over some accounting/mitigations. Total BS because they are substantially worse, so if these are as bad as they look, we were always breaching the 2nd time anyway. Regardless of the appeal outcome.

Thats where you get your cooperation discount on points deductions. Being open that it’s going to be a struggle for a few years. Not imply that everything is trending the right way.

If
Overall Ancelotti didn't achieve that much with the league finishes of 10th and 12th but there was some highs in there and I certainly agree that he took his foot off the gas in has last few months here but wins at Anfield and Arsenal and the 5-4 Tottenham game live long in the memory for me
We had a number one in the hit parade!

Good times indeed.

Now take old Blue round the back and put him out of his misery. Tell the young fans we've gone to play in a foreign league or something.