6 + 2 Point Deductions

This season seems like :

tumblr_mz963q4R3d1t65nt8o1_500.gif

You won’t get any argument from me on how badly we have been run, but the game is slanted: the whole process of being competitive now depends on how much you earn from a matchday. So Man U for example can afford to keep buying duds, shrug when it goes wrong, and then the following summer spend another £80m on a player, meanwhile we need to sell Onana and Branthwaite, and that’s even if we stay up. It’s a fiasco.

That's the way it has been for quite some time. To me, if you generate more revenue, you should be able to spend more.

Where we don't want to be is where we are. With an owner who spent wildly on players and then leaves supporters holding the bag once he's fed up and doesn't want to put more money in. That's how clubs fold.

The comments are doing my head in "what about City?" over and over again. Considering how long the documents were for our relatively simple cases, can you imagine having to put together a case around 100+ charges? I don't think some people live in the real world of just how much time and expertise that would take, especially as they clearly want City kicked out of the league so that Liverpool can win it every year, which is not a decision to be taken lightly as it has huge real world consequences

The breach isn’t as big as feared in terms of PSR, despite the ugly statutory loss. With some of wages we will shed this summer, the urgent June firesale might not need to as brutal as some claimed?