6 + 2 Point Deductions

I accept the club has been very poorly run and the salaries have been woefully ill advised yet if the club had not opted to build a new stadium would Everton have still breached FFP? If the answer is no then clearly the stadium costs were a key factor.

I don't see how we wouldn't have breached? The only expense that we claimed was part of the stadium was some interest that wouldn't have amounted to the breach amount. That's the only part of the stadium cost that was counted (which it wasn't a construction cost).

PL actually wanted not to allow us any reduction for coperation, but commission disagreed.

View attachment 251907
That makes no sense? Am I reading that right?

Are they saying that because we admitted guilt straight away we don't deserve anything back, but because Forest maintained their innocence before finally relenting and accepting the Premier Leagues argument they do deserve points back!?

To be fair to the PL the city case is extremely complex.
Chelsea however have admitted making payments off the books. Can’t be that hard to charge them??
Are you telling me that all the charges against City are complex ?

I'm sure that there are some where the evidence is very straight forward ( the refusal to cooperate being an obvious one ).

There is absolutely no reason why all the charges which are wide and diverse in facts and time have to be heard at the same time but the PL are happy to allow City to kick the can down the road.

They don't want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Embarrassing, we should continue to appeal until there's no deductions.....

Np consistency whatsoever and just proves the people in charge aren't fit to manage the worlds most high profile league....

The fact they wanted to give us 17 is sickening