6 + 2 Point Deductions

Seen posted somewhere else and it’s a brilliant idea.

We need to get safe by 6 points plus going into the last game of the season, and walk off.

would really be a slap in the face to masters.
And Arsenal win the league by 1 point over Liverpool, that would just make a mockery of the entire season.. The fume from Liverpool would ba a nice bonus.

The neck of those creatures on RAWK, Liverpool fans talking about punishment not being severe enough, 39 Juventus fans murdered and at the time Everton were given the harshest punishment even though it had nothing to do with us.. if they think that being deducted 8 points for under 40 million pounds of breachs over 4 years isn't harsh enough, then that club should have been disbanded after Hysel.
‘Pact with Satan’ according to the brains trust department at the cult of [Poor language removed].

Irony meter off the scale when you consider they openly court and monetise tragedy - launching a new kit at Ground Zero and leaving LFC branded candles at Auschwitz being two obvious examples.

He made the very true but very unhelpful comment that Everton fans have been bemoaning the mismanagement of the club for a long time before the PL slapped us with points deductions.

Yes, we know that, but when you've just had 8 points deducted for the season and the possibility of more to come off it isn;t the time to state it.
I’ve taken a step away from posting because I’ve been so disillusioned by this whole farce, but I’ll step back in and say it’s nice to see your orange profile picture back again whilst lurking

Seen posted somewhere else and it’s a brilliant idea.

We need to get safe by 6 points plus going into the last game of the season, and walk off.

would really be a slap in the face to masters.
I was going to say we should field the Everton OAP FC but they’d probably stand more of a chance of winning than our current first team.

I have read that this is not the end of our dealings with Masters, there is another issue with the spending on the new ground. It feels like the Premier League is waiting to see how many points we are able to amass before they know how many points to take off us so that we are relegated.
Hopefully the club will appeal this latest decision and if the decision is upheld on appeal we then JR the PL and cause as much mayhem as we possibly can. If we need to delay the start of next season to enable them to work out who is in what division then so be it.
Hopefully the independent assessor is in place by then and some common sense is introduced into the system or a Labour government can be pressured into doing something about the PL by Andy Burnham.
Something needs to be done about the closed shop that is masquerading as a 20 team league.

If that’s the case, then it’s pisspoor contract drafting on our part.

If it explicitly states that in the contract, then the auditors can’t capitalise those expenses. So maybe there has been an amendment or the wording is a bit loosey-goosey around that clause which is why the auditors decided to capitalise it in the 2023 year.

It would make sense that the amount was immaterial in the prior year, so the auditors decided to leave it as an unadjusted difference in the 2022 AFS rather than raise questions by adjusting it.

Yes, no foresight. Too much done retroactively. Poor management.

Correct, if there was an amendment, then we have all the evidence we need to claim that as an add back.

PED unbelievably weak on 5Live there. Practically praising the PL for finally dealing with it all.
well-well-look-who-it-is-surprised.gif

Welcome back David 😘

Apparently we need to raise £25m before the end of June so that we don’t breach again. That’s us pushing either Onana or Branthwaite out the door for less than their value to balance the books.

We’re an absolute mess, losing money hand over fist. Need some people with an actual clue running this club, and fast.
I would run over and tell them as a business we cant afford to take a loss on the potential transfer fee.. take whatever pts deduction they give us and tell them to GTF