6 + 2 Point Deductions

I suppose that means Forest could get slapped with an extra 2 that they didn't get for cooperating as they have appealed and we can't as we weren't given the same consideration.

What on earth did Forest do between 'reasonably high' and 'exceptional' co-operation that warranted a whole 2 points bonus? Exactly the same amount we have just been given for a new breach? Just what did they do that we didn't that could have been worth so much?!

Actually, no-one answer that the forum will melt.

But it stinks, absolutely reeks, and at some point in the future it will come out what has been going on here really. When it doesn't matter anymore.

As in, they are expecting this year to be over £60m again?

Where has that working out come from?
A lot of assumption indeed as this year our wage bill is significantly lower than last and we sold a few players for profit whilst buying nothing (beto & chermiti payment are due next season)

Oh yeah I know, but Usmanov, of all people, is/was a very well known supporter of the regime (pic below) - teams just didn't have a problem with his dirty money being everywhere.

View attachment 251935

It was the same with Gazprom - they were okay, despite being basically owned by Putin himself, up until the invasion which was apparently the absolute last straw somehow lol

I can't wait till they find out about Chelsea and Abramovic when considering eggs and baskets.

1712600855706.png

He makes good points as always.

I don’t pretend to understand all of the interest issue (and no footy fan should have to) but if our auditors have signed it off it’s at least a valid, justifiable, way of treating it otherwise they couldn’t do it. If it were clearly and obviously wrong the IC could have surely ruled that, if it’s so unclear that they need time to figure it out then surely the benefit of the doubt should go to the audited accounts as stated.

It seems so unnecessarily vindictive for the PL to pursue when they’ve got 8 of the 17 they requested.
If it is not clear and obvious then the onfield decision stands … no ?