6 + 2 Point Deductions

Saw once more earlier about a third raft of charges over PSR breaches.
Nothing will be heard until next season.
Imagine the fume if us having stayed up, get docked points off next season points tally for a misdemeanour this season.
It just gets murkier.
“Football”

This league is no longer a sport. It’s evolving into some weird courtroom drama with an incompetent VAR sideshow.

Kin rat league. I'd kick Masters in the shins until his nose bleeds rhetoric smug fat faced weasel.
I wish I could find skilled hacker on the dark web and pay him to hack all of Master's accounts: From his FB account to his PL company e-mail signature...

And change his name on everything from 'Richard Masters' to '[Poor language removed] Masterbutor'.

Then lock them all so he can't back into any of them for weeks without getting professionals to undo all of it.

I know it affects them this season but they are still short on points needed to survive even with ours and Forest deductions so it's really a moot point for them.

The only real way it changes is If ours or Forest appeal and they add more and they don't win again this season!

On principle tho you have to say that any deductions/penalty should not be applied 3/4 of way through a season.

But we know the whole thing is a complete mess.

This is so important as well.

I'm sure all the other clubs down there who aren't Everton or Forest have their perspective on this, but they cannot ignore how much of a benefit it is to them that we've had the goalposts for survival moved with six weeks to go.

We need one more win or two more draws than we did on Saturday night. That's huge for them.

As a way of protest, if by last home game vs Sheffield United we're safe, it would take some organising, but.

Each season ticket holder sells their seat online (stubhub or whatever), a crowd fund is opened for a local food bank and all proceeds go there, stick the ticket in the bin and stand outside.

Be nice if Everton matched it with general sales, tickets go to nobody, but all funds to a food bank.

Nice empty stadium, well maybe a few Sheffield chaps.

I read a report saying that we need to sell a player within the first 2 weeks or so of the transfer window. Surely that shouldn't be released to the wider public and making competitors aware that we need sell asap as they will low ball us to death? Wait...I forgot everything is designed to help the scum 6.

I read a report saying that we need to sell a player within the first 2 weeks or so of the transfer window. Surely that shouldn't be released to the wider public and making competitors aware that we need sell asap as they will low ball us to death? Wait...I forgot everything is designed to help the scum 6.
You do realise that Evertons accounts are widely available and every club in the world can use maths to determine that mate?

“Football”

This league is no longer a sport. It’s evolving into some weird courtroom drama with an incompetent VAR sideshow.
I walk into my place of work each morning and I'm asked by the lads and lasses what's the latest surrounding our club. I give them more details than they'd find in the normal outlets and they're astounded at how we've been treated. Even the glory hunting RS agree we're being shafted. Despite my bravado I'm worn out by it all and yes all enjoyment has well and truly disappeared.

I walk into my place of work each morning and I'm asked by the lads and lasses what's the latest surrounding our club. I give them more details than they'd find in the normal outlets and they're astounded at how we've been treated. Even the glory hunting RS agree we're being shafted. Despite my bravado I'm worn out by it all and yes all enjoyment has well and truly disappeared.
I’ve heard giulia bould talk on national radio and come across quite knowledgeably, whilst setting a couple of presenters right as the chat untruths . However the amount of rubbish that’s spouted and presented as fact by journalists and reporters generally is staggering. I suppose rather than a conspiracy it’s more of an insight into how ill informed some of them are .

The fact that the club has nobody apart from a few well meaning , if high placed, Evertonians fighting our corner seems yet another example of what a basket case the place is .

This is where the incompetence of the management comes into the play.
Any organisation with any sort of acumen would be looking at ways to mitigate this at year end in creative ways.
Can the players salaries be delayed from June to July thus moving from one accounting year to another? That’s got to be £5m+ .

Can they tap up BMD hospitality patrons who have paid 20% upfront alreadyfor another 20-30% in return for a discount down the line?

Can they delay payments due to creditors at year end by extending payment terms temporarily?

If we can avoid a forced selling of a player before the financial year end we stand a better chance of getting a better fee in the August transfer window.

What a mess!!
Good effort but an Income Statement is compiled on an accruals basis. Timing of cash movements are redundant.