6 + 2 Point Deductions

What annoys me more is Everton weak arse approach to this. Everything is documented in rulings

They should be, or have representation, on every outlet possible talking about how unjust this is and a total lack of framework has allowed this failing to happen.

But these shitbags won’t, they’ll sit back and let the fanbase argue the case against nobheads like Jordan and that City tit
Infuriates me, acting all grateful.

Abomination of a "leadership"

The most depressing thing about this is that there is no end in sight. Even if we survive this season we now have the second limb of this case which could lead us to starting next season on negative points and being once threatened with court cases by whomever goes down. Then there is a further charge for the next period of accounts where it appears we need to raise £40m before June 30th

Then if that is not enough we have the ownership situation where our potential suitors look an even worse proposition than our current incumbent

What annoys me more is Everton weak arse approach to this. Everything is documented in rulings

They should be, or have representation, on every outlet possible talking about how unjust this is and a total lack of framework has allowed this failing to happen.

But these shitbags won’t, they’ll sit back and let the fanbase argue the case against nobheads like Jordan and that City tit
we have a board in transition and not fully invested in the club because the PL wont sanction our takeover. Oh hang on, I wonder if they are connected in any way

The most depressing thing about this is that there is no end in sight. Even if we survive this season we now have the second limb of this case which could lead us to starting next season on negative points and being once threatened with court cases by whomever goes down. Then there is a further charge for the next period of accounts where it appears we need to raise £40m before June 30th

Then if that is not enough we have the ownership situation where our potential suitors look an even worse proposition than our current incumbent
Go on, now tell me the bad news...

I see the bedwetters are out in force spouting about other clubs suing us. Its already been said, they can't, they can sue the PL, but not another club. The PL have enforced this punishment via an "independant commission", so any liability lies with the PL and not us.

What?? lol

we have a board in transition and not fully invested in the club because the PL wont sanction our takeover. Oh hang on, I wonder if they are connected in any way
The PL don't want to sanction it because if 777 ruin the club they don't want to be seen as being culpable. It would be another reason for an independent regulator. That's why they'd prefer us to be relegated so it's not their problem.

Borsons comment

Andy Burnham has been accused of behaving like Donald Trump in his interpretation of the latest Everton commission hearing, by Stefan Borson.

The lawyer and former financial advisor to Manchester City reacted via Twitter on 9 April to criticise the Toffees-supporting politician, a day after the club were handed a second points deduction to take their total for the season to eight pending another appeal.”https://www.[Publication is blackli...ump-behaviour-over-premier-league-accusation/

Borsons comment

Andy Burnham has been accused of behaving like Donald Trump in his interpretation of the latest Everton commission hearing, by Stefan Borson.

The lawyer and former financial advisor to Manchester City reacted via Twitter on 9 April to criticise the Toffees-supporting politician, a day after the club were handed a second points deduction to take their total for the season to eight pending another appeal.”https://www.[Publication is blackli...ump-behaviour-over-premier-league-accusation/
A right bellend him.