6 + 2 Point Deductions

Turkeys voting for Thanksgiving. This all could change in a second if the other 14 teams had ANY kind of a backbone.
Never happen all it takes is for a few of the 14 to be happy with never competing and living off the scraps and any motion will get shot down.

I get the feeling that if we did this the PL wouldn't have allowed us to use it it our accounts, Spurs are currently building a hotel beside their ground, I bet some of Dan Levy's buddies will be staying there for a million a night once its done, and straight onto the spurs accounts...

Didn't Barcelona do something similar a few years back, but it wasn't accepted by UEFA?

How does selling a hotel have ANYTHING to do with FFP/PSR? I don't get how that evens out anything.
They sold the hotel (which is part of their stadium) to a company under the same holding group. Essentially to themselves.
This turned a massive fail of PSR into a scrape pass.
Turned out they made less profit on players than we beyond expected too.

If you’re Everton or Forrest reading this you simply have to be considering legal action here and in some way inundating the PL. They’re very unlikely to in the current appeals process for fear of getting screwed over again but they simply have to be looking.

If I was them (if relegated) I’d be looking at the “golden share” issue at the AGM and effectively stop them in their tracks concluding their season and starting the new one.

The levels of “interpretation” around PSR are far too loose. On the one hand you have the league failing to take into account genuine small breaches of PSR at points in time. Forrest just promoted with no squad, ours a new stadium, and an owner wanting out in the face of sanctions.

So last years Chelsea started giving out 8 year contracts to get round amortisation rules, and now they’re selling a hotel to a parent company to reduce operating losses from £242 million to £90 million. While we sell all our best players and continue to struggle

It absolutely reeks

They can only do that once. If the rules are changing, it's incredibly coincidental that they've managed to do it just in time. 🤔
Think, or read somewhere that they are an absolute mile over in the 23/24 account. so need to do something big by end of June. whatever that is