6 + 2 Point Deductions

Well, that’s me done. This isn’t a sport. This is pro wrestling that is constantly telling you that it is real and fair. Football can only be saved now by massive fan upheaval which won’t happen. Glad to have my weekends back now, the whole thing can go to hell.
IMG_5519.jpeg

It is being made up as events unfold. CFC sell their property developments to a related party. EFC
presumably did not do something similar with the new ground because nobody was interested?

Well, that’s me done. This isn’t a sport. This is pro wrestling that is constantly telling you that it is real and fair. Football can only be saved now by massive fan upheaval which won’t happen. Glad to have my weekends back now, the whole thing can go to hell. View attachment 252684
I expect Chelsea to buy Cole Palmer for 150 million in the summer.

Well, that’s me done. This isn’t a sport. This is pro wrestling that is constantly telling you that it is real and fair. Football can only be saved now by massive fan upheaval which won’t happen. Glad to have my weekends back now, the whole thing can go to hell. View attachment 252684

And Spurs are allowed not to count interest on their stadium debt towards PSR, but we have to. Surely that can't be right, but that's what hoing around.