777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

I think we were the top team when both world wars broke out

We were reigning champs when WW2 broke out in September 1939 and the football was immediately suspended for the duration.

WW1 broke out in 1914 but they played the 1914/15 season and we won the Title.

The football was suspended then.

So…EFC has been been the longest serving champions in English football history…we held the title from 1939 until 1947.

Suck on that one, Kopites :dance:

This isn't happening, if they were able to raise funds they would have done by now, nobody wants to lend to them because they're crooks and we shouldn't be being sold to a bunch of clowns who have over leveraged themselves, PL aren't blame free either, what's the point in fit & proper tests if they basically say "you're not quite fit & proper but we'll give you all the time you need to loan the money you need so you appear fit & proper"

I Honestly don't understand how they still haven't failed the Fit & Proper test. Especially in the same year as we've had points deducted by PSR..
It's Shocking, they haven't got the cash, they're begging for the pennies. And their other businesses show this all.
If they don't Fail soon then it will be just as much down to the league as us when we crumble.

I Honestly don't understand how they still haven't failed the Fit & Proper test. Especially in the same year as we've had points deducted by PSR..
It's Shocking, they haven't got the cash, they're begging for the pennies. And their other businesses show this all.
If they don't Fail soon then it will be just as much down to the league as us when we crumble.
Shocking tbh.

777 only have a net worth of £ 9.36 Billlion.

That's about 4 times what Moshiri's worth.

Net worth doesn’t equal cash. As others have said before, they overvalue their assets to skew that number. They cannot acquire the money to purchase the club therefore their net worth means poo diddly. Banks won’t lend them and no way in heck are they selling “assets” to acquire the team.

Moshiri looking more like a clown everyday. He almost got scammed again.