777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Wait there, we’re missing a trick here. We need
bc1e7a06d1a0afa8038ff11561fcb0c1

Load of bollox again. These charlatans were interested but we sold to the other charlatans at a lower price because I want what is best for EFC 😠

Bear Stearns, Singers, the Prudential...FFS - how do football fans like us have to remember and concern ourselves with all this robbing Peter to pay Paul nonsense? We just wanted a decent team to feel proud of.

Everton FC are a burden in all our lives...and pretty soon most of us will accept they are an unnecessary burden.
I like the post and the possibility of removing such a Burden when we eventually fall on our sword.

But it just won't happen, we have got a lot more suffering to deal with ahead, But they are our Burden for life !!

( You can't just turn them off like a switch...

TBF, Saudis have money.

Not sure what 777 have
I was told 2 weeks ago on the Old Hall Street , via the Good Fellas, this was going to happen, and would be significant. MSP, were no good.

But in terns of street wise, who knows what is true or false, and the qualification of 777?

By all accounts, this is another doppelganger, by who really knows, about all matters, Everton FC?

UTFTs!

Bear Stearns, Singers, the Prudential...FFS - how do football fans like us have to remember and concern ourselves with all this robbing Peter to pay Paul nonsense? We just wanted a decent team to feel proud of.

Everton FC are a burden in all our lives...and pretty soon most of us will accept they are an unnecessary burden.
I used to think one had to have a degree in economics to understand modern football, but I can confirm that it's done me no good. The "business" veneer over the game is a veil of fake respectability for low morals, venal machinations, and outright skulduggery. And it's worked a treat, fooling the plebs into thinking their clubs were being run professionally and for the common good when all that was afoot was a conspiracy against the laity.