777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never in a million years happening.

File along with bids for Gnonto, Adams, Beto etc.

This club excells at one thing: taking the utter piss out of its fans.

They are masters of deflection and deception.

We're walking over the edge of the cliff in this transfer window but now they have people under their spell worrying about some outfit called 777.
Your repeating yourself Dave, that's three identical posts in about half an hour

Genuinely this scares me.

On one hand I think the idea of being part of a "group" which has players from Seville and others potentially moving around easier, appeals to me. On the other hand the reports, news and digging on the people in 777 group is extremely dodgy.

I just want people who know what theyre doing in charge, from top to bottom.

We dont have really anyone who has a Scooby.

I think it has weight because we fit their profile and they want to get into the English game.

Theyll see the stadium as something that will offset debt with their other clubs.
I agree with @davek though, 777 simply don't have the resources to take on a PL football club, they would have to be partnering up with someone else. Even then I find it hard to believe they would pass the new owners and directors test. Saudi's only got in because they squeezed it through a week before the new rules where set in place (with a little help from Boris)

Genuinely this scares me.

On one hand I think the idea of being part of a "group" which has players from Seville and others potentially moving around easier, appeals to me. On the other hand the reports, news and digging on the people in 777 group is extremely dodgy.

I just want people who know what theyre doing in charge, from top to bottom.

We dont have really anyone who has a Scooby.
The whole sevilla squad was put up for sale in the summer by the way.

I think it has weight because we fit their profile and they want to get into the English game.

Theyll see the stadium as something that will offset debt with their other clubs.
If you read that Athletic article this morning by Matt Slater you wouldn't think so.

'Straws in the wind' - that's where were at since the MSP deal was known (probably months ago known too) to have gone west.

777 is an old wine poured into a new cask.

Forget them, they wont be getting near this club.

We have one thing alone to worry about: not having our hard faced terms for buying players off other clubs accepted.

That is 'all'.

Honestly, I dislike Bill probably more than the average lad but the US really does have exceptional doctors depending on what the issue is. Really could be no more than a coincidence.

But it's Kenwright, no chance lol
If Bill in in the US getting treatment and he’s also supposed to be negotiating transfers then it’s no wonder nothing is getting done on that front (not that anything was going great on that front before hand)

The whole sevilla squad was put up for sale in the summer by the way.

Yeah I think that just Spanish football in general, Barca aren't in great shakes and have to beg borrow and steal on contracts to sign new players.

I think they have a small stake in them though right? However if they didn't and came to the consensus they where crap and sell the lot, they would have a field day here 😂

I agree with @davek though, 777 simply don't have the resources to take on a PL football club, they would have to be partnering up with someone else. Even then I find it hard to believe they would pass the new owners and directors test. Saudi's only got in because they squeezed it through a week before the new rules where set in place (with a little help from Boris)

I dunno. £100-£200mill is change to these kinda of people. They don't necessarily "have it" but these fraudsters find a way.

The idea is that Mosh has found a better deal. If 777 are desperate for an English club, which they are, accepting less percentage stake for the same price is what he'll want.

And they'll get through the owners test just based on the fact they have a portfolio of 7 other clubs in big commercial leagues.

Last edited:
If you read that Athletic article this morning by Matt Slater you wouldn't think so.

'Straws in the wind' - that's where were at since the MSP deal was known (probably months ago known too) to have gone west.

777 is an old wine poured into a new cask.

Forget them, they wont be getting near this club.

We have one thing alone to worry about: not having our hard faced terms for buying players off other clubs accepted.

That is 'all'.

He says "some say its done and dusted"

In my view that sounds like they're closer than anyone else.

I dunno. £100-£200mill is a change to these kinda of people. They don't necessarily "have it" but these fraudsters find a way.

The idea is that Mosh has found a better deal. If 777 are desperate for an English club which they are, accepting less percentage stake for the same price is what he'll want.

And they'll get through the owners test just based on the fact they have a portfolio of 7 other clubs in big commercial leagues.
There are no leveraged buyouts allowed anymore, so whatever they do investment/full takeover they would have to have cold hard cash up front (something which seems to have been a problem for them previously) Also their portfolio is pretty irrelevant as since then they have had the FBI after them which isn't going to help.