777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Moshiri doesn't appear to have access to any money any more. Our squad was dismantled over the last couple of windows to recoup funds.

I don't know enough about these owners and if you are right, then I will hold my hands up and say it. My current position is I cannot possibly see a situation where new ownership does worse so I'm willing to wait and see. This is Everton, so the chances are things probably don't get much better, but I don't see them getting worse either.

no way these guys have enough money to buy out moshiri never mind finish the stadium and improve the squad.

What does this even mean?

That he has been found out? The reality is that 777 must be confident on 1.having the necessary funds to buy the club 2.be able to satisfy the premier league rules in term of ownership. Time will tell, but we do not know a lot about them nor their intention for the football club. Facts are they are buying us....cant be worse than what we have experienced in the last couple of transfer windows.

My only, faint glimmer of hope is that this lot fully understand the history of what they've bought into and treat it with the respect & careful attention that it deserves...
Chances of them actually being association football fans will be slim.

It’s a business for them. Same as a lot of oversees and especially American businesses that have acquired football clubs.

My only, faint glimmer of hope is that this lot fully understand the history of what they've bought into and treat it with the respect & careful attention that it deserves...
It's a nice hope. Just seems like it's a load of bros/investors who care about one thing-money.

Anything that stands in the way of making it will get bulldozed. Traditions or history be damned.

We had a multi billionaire owner and a joke of a chairman that’s had us on the brink of relegation and financial ruin, also we could be hit with a points deduction for breach of FFP and yet fans are concerned about the new owners!! Unbelievable
And not to mention of course investigations underway that if they formally linked Moshiri with Usmanov and proved our financial links to a sanctioned oligarch could literally result in the closure of the business as a disguised Russian asset.

But your man bought some drugs 20 years ago so that must be worse.

Moshiri doesn't appear to have access to any money any more. Our squad was dismantled over the last couple of windows to recoup funds.

I don't know enough about these owners and if you are right, then I will hold my hands up and say it. My current position is I cannot possibly see a situation where new ownership does worse so I'm willing to wait and see. This is Everton, so the chances are things probably don't get much better, but I don't see them getting worse either.
It’s not about doing better than Moshiri. It’s about finding someone to reverse the decline of the club, perhaps that person/group doesn’t exist.

These guys could “do better” than Moshiri and we could still end up in the Championship and In administration

no way these guys have enough money to buy out moshiri never mind finish the stadium and improve the squad.
We're going to find out in a few weeks, but for this to be announced so publicly today, my guess is that it's as good as complete. Why would Moshiri agree to sell to people if he doesn't believe they actually have the money to pay him. Moshiri has been a terrible owner of the football club, but he's not daft.

Who knows what it’s going to be like under these. There’s only one certainty and that’s that we were sliding into the abyss under Moshiri. We may continue to slide but there’s a chance we might not now.

Cautious optimism.

That's all fair, and people can feel whatever way they want to feel

I'm happy that Moshiri has left the club, that's my overriding emotion right now. It has been a horrible period for the club, and I just want to get back to actually wanting to watch us play football again because it's been a long time. I dread every game these days.
I feel exactly the same mate.
I just feel these new lot are going to be much of the same based on some of the stuff I’ve read up (mostly on here tbf).

Hopefully I’m wrong.

We're going to find out in a few weeks, but for this to be announced so publicly today, my guess is that it's as good as complete. Why would Moshiri agree to sell to people if he doesn't believe they actually have the money to pay him. Moshiri has been a terrible owner of the football club, but he's not daft.
TT he used to go on talkSPORT and chat wham to Jim white. He’s one of the daftest people in the world.