777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s as mendacious a statement as I can ever remember - we aren’t in the state we are in because of a lack of resources, we are in the state we are in because of incompetence and years long toleration of waistrels.

I am very doubtful about 777 but if they turn up, complete the takeover and purge the failures then they’ll have my support.
Also ffp sort iof negates the whole massive beneficiary owner model now,well it should...

I am very interested to know how much Moshiri has gotten for his shares, surely he has taken an absolute bath on what he has invested?

And what will happen to all of the loans he’s given the club to cover our losses? Has he written them off?

So many questions…

so go and look at other clubs they own and they’re positions

except a french one in the equivalent of our league one

hey hey new owners hey hey

be careful what you wish for will bite you in the ass
I'm not convinced the club could survive financially in the medium term without a takeover and fresh investment, especially with such an expensive stadium project ongoing.

Fair point lol

But I still don't believe anyone agrees to a sale worth hundreds of millions if they don't believe the buyer actually has the funds to pay !

TBF there’s no reason to believe he’s sold this for a lot of money, he’s probably just sold it for a small or even nominal fee to people who’ll assume all the liabilities.

I just love the way some of our fans are reacting like we've been on clear sailing waters and have suddenly hit and iceberg out of nowhere! I've got news for you lads. These guys couldn't possibly do any worse then the current regime has. At the worst it will be more of the same. The club is a walking coffee under the current administration. At least we stand a chance now.