777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I've seen a couple of reports now regarding 'contingency plans' that are in place should the 777 takeover fall through, including a couple of other prospective buyers waiting in the wings..

I've said it many times and I'll reiterate - surely this club is an attractive enough proposition for a number of individuals/groups to interest enough into injecting a load of cash into?

Surely if we have others in the pipeline that are maybe so called better suited for us, why dont we go with them, and just cancel this 777 deal, or are we forced to go through till the end of the process. All the stuff over the weeks/months does not really sound or look good.

I've seen a couple of reports now regarding 'contingency plans' that are in place should the 777 takeover fall through, including a couple of other prospective buyers waiting in the wings..

I've said it many times and I'll reiterate - surely this club is an attractive enough proposition for a number of individuals/groups to interest enough into injecting a load of cash into?
Agree at the right price should really attract more and with the case of the ffp and maybe proof that the club is looking better behind the scenes ,you would like to think morr would come in

Surely if we have others in the pipeline that are maybe so called better suited for us, why dont we go with them, and just cancel this 777 deal, or are we forced to go through till the end of the process. All the stuff over the weeks/months does not really sound or look good.
Presuming there's some kind of exclusivity clause going on while all the checks are ongoing. Maybe easier for all if the PL say no, as nobody is going against any contracts by pulling out?

Depends i hope will be others looking very close before this happens. Anyone kno if 777 at the game last night
I didn’t see him last night in the box, he has been to every game home and away before last night. Now I know vasco de gama had there last game of the season last night too and had to win to stay in the league which they did. So they might of been there instead maybe

This £20m per month that 777 are supposedly lending the club is worrying.

What with them and the other two big loanees, things are getting very messy for any other prospective buyer.

Only bit of light I’ve seen is that 777 claim there was no links to a certain Uzbek during their due diligence searches

Because it’s not what’s best for us/the club. It’s what works best for Moshiri/gives him the most money back.

Pardon the pun here, but it's too much like Russian Roulette. I didn't pay much attention to The RS situation at the time, but administration was frequently mentioned. I don't know how close or how true that was. So then, it suits another buyer to string this out until the last possible second and then swoop in?

So if 777 falls through, what happens then? The clock ticks down to zero or does it? At what point can administration no longer be stopped? If there is another investor circling then they too will have to do their own due diligence and undergo the PL screening process. Do they immediately start extending finance too like 777 and MSP before they can become owners?

It seems to me if there is a fallback option then they've got to be monitoring things very very closely right now and have to have detailed contingency plans in place immediately, the first element of which probably involves repaying 777 with considerable interest.

How much money does another buyer "save" in that scenario with Moshiri having to accept whatever offer or leave with nothing? If it was cash-rich Qataris or others wouldn't they just declare their hand now?

Pardon the pun here, but it's too much like Russian Roulette. I didn't pay much attention to The RS situation at the time, but administration was frequently mentioned. I don't know how close or how true that was. So then, it suits another buyer to string this out until the last possible second and then swoop in?

So if 777 falls through, what happens then? The clock ticks down to zero or does it? At what point can administration no longer be stopped? If there is another investor circling then they too will have to do their own due diligence and undergo the PL screening process. Do they start extending finance too like 777 and MSP?

It seems to me if there is a fallback option then they've got to be monitoring things very very closely right now and have to have detailed contingency plans in place immediately, the first element of which probably involves repaying 777 with considerable interest.

How much does another buyer "save" in that scenario with Moshiri having to accept whatever offer or leave with nothing? If it was cash Qataris or others wouldn't they just declare their hands now?
If 777 falls through, I think we really need to consider a fire sale at the club.

I think thats plan B, personally.

We wouldnt enter administration while we had saleable assets, IMO.

So if 777 falls through, what happens then? The clock ticks down to zero or does it? At what point can administration no longer be stopped? If there is another investor circling then they too will have to do their own due diligence and undergo the PL screening process. Do they immediately start extending finance too like 777 and MSP before they can become owners?

How much money does another buyer "save" in that scenario with Moshiri having to accept whatever offer or leave with nothing? If it was cash-rich Qataris or others wouldn't they just declare their hand now?

A prudent owner would explore every option open to him. You would hope that when Sheik Jassim withdrew from Utd, The Mosh would have made a discrete phone call for example

Surely he must know 777 aren’t the answer? However, I suspect that they are returning sufficient to him in order for him to pay back £400m to Usmanov plus a bit for his back pocket