Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigated is not found guilty.

But time will tell.

Im torn, I really, really want these nowhere near the club, but im just worried about what happens if it all falls apart.
Can’t see them being approved while any such US Federal investigation is active. That could potentially take years too.

I wonder if Mosh would be open to some kind of deferred payment, just like our transfers.

The price he finally gets is performance based once the club is in a healthy state.

I wonder if Mosh would be open to some kind of deferred payment, just like our transfers.

The price he finally gets is performance based once the club is in a healthy state.
Pretty sure that was what 777 were trying to do in regards to the shares, they still need to show money for the loan debts, stadium, and working capital and by all accounts they are struggling to raise that money.

I believe their plan was to agree a deal, they would then put a mark-up on it and try and get 3rd party investors. It sounds like that isn't working. Anyone with a bit of common sense would look at the American teachers pension fund that lost £300 million investing in Leeds United and run a mile.

That's what he's agreed with 777.
The starting point is to pay off the existing loans. I think the previous deal was blocked because the investor wanted to take over the loans rather than paying them off.

If 777 aren't on the scene then their loan will need to be paid off too ( or converted into equity).

Then the stadium will need to be finished ( £250 million? - I've seen various quotes ) .

So yes it Moshiri can expect virtually nothing up front and perhaps a very modest amount on completion of the stadium.

The points deduction and litigation will add a huge layer of uncertainty for most investors.

All in all a very tough sell at present but no doubt but the prospect of the new stadium, what the team are producing and the value of a few key players will cause serious investors to look at Everton .

The so called "noise" of takeover has been very much near silent and that Hat Bint hasn't been at a game in a while.

What I find strange is we have no other party show their hands or a mention of other parties

The so called "noise" of takeover has been very much near silent and that Hat Bint hasn't been at a game in a while.

What I find strange is we have no other party show their hands or a mention of other parties
There has been mentions of others, the Indian guy for example, Wyness mentioned groups interested, that Watched Toffee said people from Qatar are lurking. I guess the lack of a formal approach is more because of the exclusivity period. It all comes down to what Moshiri wants for his shares, most people will want the shares for as little as possible due to having to fork out money for the loans, stadium, and working capital. If 777 fail then surely Farhad is going to have to be sensible and drop his asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back