777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely no idea what to make of this.

Moshiri was so bad that almost any change was likely to be positive but this lot just alarm me almost as much as Moshiri.

Would you like to be congratulated when you find out your club is being sold to a gang fraudsters?

To be honest I'd not read a lot of the thread. I know how long you've wanted Moshiri out so that's one thing but I'm guessing this isn't looking so good.
Have they already been approved by the league then?

I'm absolutely convinced the club was heading for financial ruin under Moshiri - just look at the cost cutting at the end of August !

So I'm more than happy to finally have a full takeover. We needed a complete change of ownership, not the pointless minority investment that was being rumoured for months.
happy for full takeover by even bigger gangsters than moshiri with less money is an interesting way to look at

oh tim

be careful what you wish for n all
Not being disrespectful mate, but I don't like this phrase and I don't think it really means anything. We should always wish and hope for better. I don't wish for a whole lot, and I definitely didn't wish Everton to turn into what it has under Moshiri. I thoroughly dislike my own club under the leadership of BK and FM.

Getting to 40 points and about 15th place is what I wish for. I believe it is absolutely possible under new ownership. And I believe we were heading for financial ruin, and inevitable relegation under Moshiri.

What does this even mean?

Implying a difference between agreeing to buy the shares and actually sourcing enough funds to do it.

I dodgy as Mosh and 777 are, I would be amazed if there had been no due diligence AT ALL over the voracity of their “bid” before announcing.

The chance of at least one low level assistant in the legal and accounting teams (which would be independent of Mosh) not saying “erm do you think we should check if they have any money” is presumably very very small.

I'm absolutely convinced the club was heading for financial ruin under Moshiri - just look at the cost cutting at the end of August !

So I'm more than happy to finally have a full takeover. We needed a complete change of ownership, not the pointless minority investment that was being rumoured for months.
There’s a scenario where neither Moshiri or these Cowboys have to be the ones to own us though.

I understand that queues of billionaires aren’t all lining up to buy us.
But you can be unhappy with either Moshiri or these new chancers.