777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as I know haven't the premier league only ever rejected one takeover...and that was Newcastle? Mainly due to them unable to prove they're not solely ran by a state (lol) and the piracy of showing games in the middle east.

Again 100% self interest.

We're in a league that allowed Shinawatra, PIF, Glazers, Venkys, Hicks and Gillette, Alexandre Gaydamak, Sulaiman al-Fahim, and Ali al-Faraj. Al (all at Portsmouth).

They'll get through.
They have deliberately strengthened the process recently.
They will have to prove they are financially secure before they pass.
The FCA will not rubber stamp their application if they do not satisfy them.
At the moment there is no evidence they have sufficient funds.
And overwhelming evidence that their finances are not as strong as they might like.

They have deliberately strengthened the process recently.
They will have to prove they are financially secure before they pass.
The FCA will not rubber stamp their application if they do not satisfy them.
At the moment there is no evidence they have sufficient funds.
And overwhelming evidence that their finances are not as strong as they might like.

Again though...all depends on who's interest it is.

The picture is we'll go into "administration" if they don't accept and allow the take over.

Only once have the PL vetoed a takeover which the government stepped in on.

I honestly can't see how the PL would knock back the 2nd one in their history and allow a founding member of the the league to go into "administration" .

I honestly can't see how the PL would knock back the 2nd one in their history and allow a founding member of the the league to go into "administration" .

How about if these lads cant show the thick end of £1 Billion to complete a deal? I could see clearly the plan Moshiri and his mate had, also their wealth. Other than ripping the stadium off the club, (and I dont see the point of that, short term), I just dont get it with them. Flogging a few insurance policies dont touch the sides.

I just hope that sommet less noisy is in the wings.

Again though...all depends on who's interest it is.

The picture is we'll go into "administration" if they don't accept and allow the take over.

Only once have the PL vetoed a takeover which the government stepped in on.

However the inclusion of the FCA in the process should ensure that they are financially watertight, since they will not risk their reputation approving a group who later fail to pay their dues , which this group habitually do.
777 continually harm other businesses with their cynical approach to paying what they owe.
This will surely count heavily against them I the approval process.
Other clubs will not want to have to deal with such people either.
I also think that their is a deliberate attempt to force the debate into a 777 or administration binary choice to negate the deep concerns that surround this dubious takeover.

Looks like the Esk had a 2hr chat with their CEO or something and came to the conclusion we're gonna be shafted.

Nice.

Do you have a link to his findings?

How about if these lads cant show the thick end of £1 Billion to complete a deal? I could see clearly the plan Moshiri and his mate had, also their wealth. Other than ripping the stadium off the club, (and I dont see the point of that, short term), I just dont get it with them. Flogging a few insurance policies dont touch the sides.

I just hope that sommet less noisy is in the wings.

I would guess a staggered takeover with % of shares being released upon certain payment triggers would get the deal done.

I've just read that 777 have new found money that's being questioned ? Is it beyond the realms of possibility that you know who is involved ? Would explain the cheap sell off ?

I would guess a staggered takeover with % of shares being released upon certain payment triggers would get the deal done.

I get that. Moshiri alluded to it.

But it doesnt address the issue that gnaws at me; staged payments to Moshiri equals no payments into the actual club. I hope I am wrong, but this deal seems so wonky.

Ahh here

So hes been posting about this 'interview' or 'chat' and theres not one mention about the actual "2hour conversation" just this opinion at the end of that ramble:

777 partners, in my opinion, are not appropriate buyers of Everton Football Club, from a moral, ethical, financial, managerial and immediate needs based perspective. I understand entirely the view (almost certainly, fact) that without an immediate or near immediate buyer the existential crisis Moshiri spoke of will occur. We, a 145 year old institution, will go out of business. However, that doesn’t mean that 777 Partners are the solution to our problems, the reverse is true in my opinion.

All stakeholders, supporters, investors, local business people with the means, politicians, even the footballing authorities must see what is ahead of us and act accordingly. A solution different to 777 Partners has to be found – even at this very late hour

-- a 2hr chat where the information he may have gleaned remains private lol

I've just read that 777 have new found money that's being questioned ? Is it beyond the realms of possibility that you know who is involved ? Would explain the cheap sell off ?

Would not surprise me. Well, it would, sanctions etc etc.

I get that. Moshiri alluded to it.

But it doesnt address the issue that gnaws at me; staged payments to Moshiri equals no payments into the actual club. I hope I am wrong, but this deal seems so wonky.

The only way any of this seems logical is if Usmanov has managed to find an offshore partner to funnel capital in through 777.

Beyond that nothing makes sense.

Do you have a link to his findings?

"A solution different to 777 Partners has to be found – even at this very late hour"
this was the last sentence of his column.
If esks findings are right then PL wont accept the deal. If PL accepts the deal esks findings are not valid. And this is only my opinion Ofcourse. I have nothing against the man but a bit dubious.