777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Be shocked if moshiri would let it go to administration, would be a worry to see who else comes to the table. Because he would have to drop the price and would attract more sinilar parties to 777

What? Moshiri owns 94% of the club? How could an external lender dictate to him who he sells his shares to? Complete rubbish to try and absolve Moshiri of blame, why people are still doing this in the year of our lord 2024 I have no idea.
No this did happen. It's something in the terms of the loan with R&M. MSP wanted to issue a loan that would convert to equity. R&M said no and that was it

A question I keep wondering is that, when most reporting suggests they have very little liquidity and struggle to even pay bills elsewhere, why are they tying up the best part of 200m in junior debt at a football club they may never own? Doesn’t really add up to me.

It's their desperate last throw of the dice. Their business model has so far failed miserably but they're hoping that owning a PL club with a shiny new stadium they can sell off will be what turns their doomed ship around.

All this money they're providing with us cash that they're borrowing from dodgy insurance firms. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Masters and Co can clearly see this hence why they don't want to give approval.

It does appear that they have tried the same trick they pulled at Liege , hinting at the clubs impending financial failure in order to bypass the regulatory requirements they clearly could not meet.
And Liege are now in as much trouble ( if not more ) as they were before 777 gained control.
I wonder if the PL are doing them a small courtesy of giving them space to withdraw their bid rather than degrading their increasingly threadbare reputation with what would be a damaging rejection.
If you can’t provide proof of your financial stability in 5 months you are probably not financially stable.

It's their desperate last throw of the dice. Their business model has so far failed miserably but they're hoping that owning a PL club with a shiny new stadium they can sell off will be what turns their doomed ship around.

All this money they're providing with us cash that they're borrowing from dodgy insurance firms. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Masters and Co can clearly see this hence why they don't want to give approval.

Let's not start giving Masters etc any credibility. Couple of brown envelopes sort them out.

Newcastle got their takeover because they "proved" they didn't hurt their brand and had the PM at the time asking questions