777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get these 777 bozo’s in the bin and give Haiti a bell

I've said before that due to the asking price, shady loans, and level of debt, it's possible that 777 are the only game in town willing to take it on while everyone else has ran away.

The whole worry about them possibly remortgaging the stadium for example is probably what, if there is any other interested parties, would do anyway but have a possible "clean" set of books. We just don't know.

What is known is that we'd need a Saudi oil baron taking us over to clear everything and make us healthy. Everyone else I can see would struggle off the field to take on this club as well as funding it on the field.

New Josimar just dropped. Gist seems to be they have in the past done some business with some Russians at a time when doing so was both legal and normal.

There are enough legitimate sticks to beat them with but I’m not sure what any of this adds really.

New Josimar just dropped. Gist seems to be they have in the past done some business with some Russians at a time when doing so was both legal and normal.

There are enough legitimate sticks to beat them with but I’m not sure what any of this adds really.

Is the suggestion that they are a legitimate proxy face.

Sorry mate, running so havent had time to read the article.

Is the suggestion that they are a legitimate proxy face.

Sorry mate, running so havent had time to read the article.
No, not even that juicy. Gist seems to be-

-they borrowed 10m from a Russian owned finance business in 2018
-one of their early funders once co-owned a mine with a Russian (“there is no suggestion he has ever had any business dealings with anyone at 777 Partners outside of Boich”)
-they once invested in an ice-cream business with a Russian model (!)
-they are helping fund one Russian suing another Russian in London (I assume probably for a % of any award)

Pretty tenuous stuff really. In the world of international finance you’d presumably struggle to find anyone who hadn’t had business dealings with Russians prior to sanctions.

-one of their early funders once co-owned a mine with a Russian (“there is no suggestion he has ever had any business dealings with anyone at 777 Partners outside of Boich”)
-they are helping fund one Russian suing another Russian in London (I assume probably for a % of any award)

Pretty tenuous stuff really. In the world of international finance you’d presumably struggle to find anyone who hadn’t had business dealings with Russians prior to sanctions.

Ha ha, cheers mate.

All it needs is a headline. You can probably smear anyone by saying they've as much as spoken to a Russian nowadays, even if it was before 2022, and you'd have coloured the opinion of many people

777 seem very dodgy and I would like Everton to stay clear of them but the Josimar thing seems to have gone way beyond just reporting and has become a full hatchet job which seems like an unhinged vendetta.