777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried but they all seem to be blacklisted.... so no I can`t but that is more limitations of the this forum.

Some vague Twitter rumours flying around that we will hear today or tomorrow (and that 777 have been granted permission to take over). Take that with as much salt as you like
Lads, with respect, I know we're all desperate for any information when there's so little transparency from the league and the club.... but sites that have been blacklisted have been blacklisted because they lie, so posting the information they post on here for people to latch onto doesn't really help, and nor do vague twitter rumours. There is always someone saying something for attention.

So far in the past few days we've had 777 have / haven't been approved / our hearing has been (it hasn't), and exciting billionaires in the frame, and it just messes with people. If you can post a named, credible source for rumours then that's fine if you can't.....well, that should tell you.

There are credible, proven ITKs and journalists who will break the news, it won't be broken by a blacklisted publication or Stevie64823769.

Lads, with respect, I know we're all desperate for any information when there's so little transparency from the league and the club.... but sites that have been blacklisted have been blacklisted because they lie, so posting the information they post on here for people to latch onto doesn't really help, and nor do vague twitter rumours. There is always someone saying something for attention.

So far in the past few days we've had 777 have / haven't been approved / our hearing has been (it hasn't), and exciting billionaires in the frame, and it just messes with people. If you can post a named, credible source for rumours then that's fine if you can't.....well, that should tell you.

There are credible, proven ITKs and journalists who will break the news, it won't be broken by a blacklisted publication or Stevie64823769.
Too soon?