777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bizarre article. They've always had 'conditional approval'.

The problem is they've still not proven they can meet those conditions. lol lol

Every approval, whether it’s a merger or acquisition, is with conditions.

Not naming names as it’s not fair to do so (the esk) but it’s basic contractual requirements. Not nice to see the manipulation of the naive fan base being targeted every week by a complete narcissist who won’t even post on here or been dismissed by reliable people such as the bobble.

Sad to see these people are being embarrassed again.

Looking at how they operate across their other interests , this is certainly not good news.

Other leagues are irrelevant I'm afraid. Loopholes and far more corruption.

Spains biggest clubs claiming they have no money yet billions spent on their new super stadia, Turkish teams not fulfilling contractual payments to other clubs, Greek teams getting away from paying anything.

My take on this is a simplistic one.

Option 1
The longer Everton stays in the premier league, the higher the value of the business with become.

I think we should see investment in the playing squad and there would be a target date in mind for a flip.

Option 2
They use us as the top club in their portfolio to operate a Brighton type model across all the countries theyre in with us being the flagship
First of all they have given no notice of ‘flipping ‘ any of their sporting franchising.
In fact their declared intention when setting out to create a multi- club football operation was to ‘monetise’ the clubs support.
They do not invest in any of the clubs they own , so far when finance is necessary ,such as building new facilities at Genoa , they have picked the pocket of the supporters instead.
Their idea of multi - club model is economy of scale , so oversight from afar seems to be the model , rather than any root and branch remodelling of the club to anything approaching the Brighton model.
Finally while Everton might be their most valuable asset because we are in the PL , they certainly can’t ignore the other clubs in their franchise , both Hertha and Liege are well supported and ‘big’ clubs in their own country . They can’t let these clubs fail as that would damage and endanger all the clubs in their group.

ive not seen anyone like him and his mate Paul Brown think it is, go on about something so much, as these 777. Its like they are been paid for exclusive work just on them. Everyone knows what 777 are like, we dont need him going on about it every single day
Agreed we’ve all got our reservations about these they’ve got a terrible reputation,but the esk and his mates are getting embarrassing now definitely some agenda there

Think of all the great things you’ll be able to buy at BMD, all thanks to Josh:
Everton car insurance
Everton home insurance
Everton mobile
Everton cocaine

It’ll be a one stop shop
No longer supporters , just another set of ‘marks’.
Imagine buying Everton product and knowing 99% of that money goes into the pockets of these parasites.
Devalues the crest at a stroke.

Nonsense.
777 have been borrowing money in order to prop up their arrangement with Moshiri and hoping the PL will approve them.

Sorry to see your lack of understanding of the subject Andy. They are getting cash from illegitimate means, but every club is. Man City, Man United, Newcastle, them.

The press and he who shall not be named have been proven wrong. This whole negative mindset needs to change.

If we didn’t we would have ended up in the lower leagues. Some people may like that, but to me ensuring sheer investment to the city (jobs created for everyone and my new family) and being able to go the match with friends and family at a stadium on the docks we’ve dreamt of for years means a lot.

Probably get suspended for this post by you.

Sorry to see your lack of understanding of the subject Andy. They are getting cash from illegitimate means, but every club is. Man City, Man United, Newcastle, them.

The press and he who shall not be named have been proven wrong. This whole negative mindset needs to change.

If we didn’t we would have ended up in the lower leagues. Some people may like that, but to me ensuring sheer investment to the city (jobs created for everyone and my new family) and being able to go the match with friends and family at a stadium on the docks we’ve dreamt of for years means a lot.

Probably get suspended for this post by you.
Sorely tempted but, I’ll leave you to blunder on in blissful, blinkered ignorance of what’s staring you in the face.