777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other leagues are irrelevant I'm afraid. Loopholes and far more corruption.

Spains biggest clubs claiming they have no money yet billions spent on their new super stadia, Turkish teams not fulfilling contractual payments to other clubs, Greek teams getting away from paying anything.
Your naivety is breathtaking.
Ask the Hertha , Liege or Vasca supporters what they think of 777.
Why are you waffling on about Spanish and Turkish leagues?
As to their sporting credentials ask London Lions how much 777 value and support sporting success.
Seems you can’t wait to be monetised.
When are you getting your first 777 tattoo , or do you already have one ?😀

Agreed we’ve all got our reservations about these they’ve got a terrible reputation,but the esk and his mates are getting embarrassing now definitely some agenda there
You admit they - 777 - have a terrible reputation and that we’ve all got reservations yet, have a go at Esk, Paul Brown and the others who have and are showing precisely why they have a terrible reputation and why we should have more than reservations.
The ‘agenda’ as you refer to it is to get Moshiri to wise up, dump 777 and entertain serious offers from other parties.

Your naivety is breathtaking.
Ask the Hertha , Liege or Vasca supporters what they think of 777.
Why are you waffling on about Spanish and Turkish leagues?
As to their sporting credentials ask London Lions how much 777 value and support sporting success.
Seems you can’t wait to be monetised.
When are you getting your first 777 tattoo , or do you already have one ?😀

Ask Genoa fans.

Two things… 777 haven’t got a pot to p155 in and you’re thick as mince for thinking they have.

Interesting. They’re currently keeping the club afloat and have been found to be getting money from some of the richest people in the world.

Also why is a moderator bypassing the swear filter after I’ve said it’s all good for the club and city. I only want the best, it’s either them or go into administration.

Interesting. They’re currently keeping the club afloat and have been found to be getting money from some of the richest people in the world.

Also why is a moderator bypassing the swear filter after I’ve said it’s all good for the club and city. I only want the best, it’s either them or go into administration.
It is not just them or Administration… if Moshiri finally comes to his senses, dumps 777 and enters into immediate negotiations with other parties but, Moshiri needs to act much sooner than later.

Your blind faith in 777 is, in my opinion, totally and utterly misplaced… and now you have admitted they’re having to borrow money in order to prop up their arrangement.

And I have not bypassed any swear filter, I simply chose not to spell out a word that actually doesn’t trip the swear filter.

Thinking about it more, my initial reaction was that this is a cute way of the PL saying “do x, y, z and we’ll approve”, knowing if they can’t they can reject them and say they were given a fair chance. If they take those concrete steps it either puts you on safer ground to accept if they don’t safer ground to reject.

But there’s a second possible interpretation of “conditional acceptance”: there is also the secondary oversight panel once the PL board decide. So a valid interpretation would be that the board HAVE approved, but it’s still conditional on oversight panel approval. So they may be further down the line than we think.

I’ve seen some posters revelling in the fact these clowns might be taking over as getting one up over Paul (the esk)the guy is simply highlighting how completely unfit these clowns are to be taking us over when we’re in such a perilous state thanks to Moshiri and Kenwright , some really weird behaviour out there on Twitter ,the red flags are everywhere ,why after 8 months haven’t they been able to prove they have the means to take over us ,because they don’t plain and simple and there defaulting on payments,fans of clubs in there portfolio are routinely protesting about them ,we want this do we