777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The crunch on the prem accepting 777 still remains, they want documents of financial written proof - nothing has changed IMO ....
Correct, nothing has changed...

IMO it is the PL wanting an end to this, put up or shut up.

There can be no legal challenge if 777 don`t get approved after not reaching the said conditions.

Loads of blues on Twitter thinking this letter is the actual approval for 777.... embarrassing really.

Will this be Everton after a couple of seasons?

1711203001723.png

Yes, the Glazers bought the football club, then put the debt back on to the club.

So the football club bought itself for the Glazers who then just took massive dividends every year as directors.

Meaning it cost them nothing to acquire and then taken millions if not billions out, they`ve been cash positive on Man Utd since day 1.
Fully leveraged buyouts have beenbanned since. The owner can’t finance with more than 65% debt, though I’m sure there are ways around that especially with the sorts of deals that 777 makes with no up front cash to the prior owner.

Fully leveraged buyouts have beenbanned since. The owner can’t finance with more than 65% debt, though I’m sure there are ways around that especially with the sorts of deals that 777 makes with no up front cash to the prior owner.

So you think they’ve found a dodgey way for approval?

I think it is naive to think that just because you don`t know there is other offers there isn`t any, no serious buyer would come forward whilst 777 is in the approval process, this will make the new buyers look silly if they did get approved.

They still haven’t been fully approved and it’s been rumbling in for 6 months, and with the state of the clubs debt I think your being naive in thinking there are other buyers with a firm interest in the club.

The fact is this takeover is still in the balance and no one has come forward to give a want away owner an alternative speaks volumes not that I want this lot taking over.

I don’t

They still haven’t been fully approved and it’s been rumbling in for 6 months, and with the state of the clubs debt I think your being naive in thinking there are other buyers with a firm interest in the club.

The fact is this takeover is still in the balance and no one has come forward to give a want away owner an alternative speaks volumes not that I want this lot taking over.

I don’t
Any proposals would go via Moshiri, his lawyers and the selling agent (Whose name escapes me), not via the media and I`m sure NDA`s would be in play.

Look, none of us know but you believe there isn`t, and you base that view on "I`ve seen nothing in the media".

Do me a favour...

It is not just them or Administration… if Moshiri finally comes to his senses, dumps 777 and enters into immediate negotiations with other parties but, Moshiri needs to act much sooner than later.

Your blind faith in 777 is, in my opinion, totally and utterly misplaced… and now you have admitted they’re having to borrow money in order to prop up their arrangement.

And I have not bypassed any swear filter, I simply chose not to spell out a word that actually doesn’t trip the swear filter.

Any proposals would go via Moshiri, his lawyers and the selling agent (Whose name escapes me), not via the media and I`m sure NDA`s would be in play.

Look, none of us know but you believe there isn`t, and you base that view on "I`ve seen nothing in the media".

Do me a favour...

The “seller” is the head of legal at Everton. There was tragic news of one of the other external legal solicitors who took her own life last week, which I think is the reason for the delayed announcement.

Absolute absurdity.... this is wrong, this is the 777 media spin and you`ve fell for it hook line and sinker. Do you know they`ve taken the word Gullible out of the English dictionary?

I suppose it is 777 or administration narrative is it?

Absolute rubbish....

What media spin have I been take took by? Everything in the media has been negative thanks to our “representatives” who are laughed at inside and out by those who know.