777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they offered Moshiri what he wants then i assume he'd consider an offer. If they matched the 777 offer I'm sure he'd consider.

If they wait and wait and don't make an offer then I dont see that as serious interest.

If they don't agree with Moshiris asking price that's fine, but it also means their interest is just that - interest. Where are the offers from other parties?
I am very sure that interested parties will have registered their willingness to negotiate with Moshiri through his legal team, that’s how things of this nature generally proceed.
His legal team will advise him of the approaches but, it’s entirely up to him who he chooses to talk to or not.

From having met Paul a few times he’s an absolute gentleman and one of the nicest guys you can spend time with and you can’t believe the unmitigated abuse he has to suffer online just for wanting the best for this club ,he rightly called out Moshiri and Kenwright for being worse then useless and if you think 777 are any better with there 7 clubs Portfolio in bits ,then your away with the fairies ,and the point scoring because these clowns are potentially taking over is pathetic ,there probably the same people who clapped when Kenwright was shown on the screen v villa that time
OK. He’s a nice but wrong fella. Cool.

250 million all in to buy a premier league club with the newest stadium in the league sounds a damn good deal. 777, if they have the funds, should be biting hands off.
It's a lot more than merely £250m. I guess in the excess of £800-1b. If we were that cheap, we'd have been sold long ago.

Enjoy your 3 weeks off from Everton lads.

With all the grief and ill will towards 777, who incidentally have pumped money in to actually keep us afloat for the last year, what should we make of a rival group waiting for things to get even worse before trying to buy us?
If 777 are vultures, any other crew waiting for Everton to hit absolute rock bottom before showing their hand must be even bigger shysters

The ONLY good thing that we can hope for is that 777 will put proper people in place at the club. It's a rudderless ghost ship. I've heard the term 'flip' a few times I can't help but think their plan will be to 'flip' the club and sell us in about 3 years. For profit obviously. If that was the case it might be worth having them in. This might be a treacherous journey. No different to how things are at the moment then.
If it happens I hope you’re right. There just appears to be too many question marks against them doesn’t there.
They seem adamant to push on though even with all the criticism for all quarters. They must have thick skin!!

With all the grief and ill will towards 777, who incidentally have pumped money in to actually keep us afloat for the last year, what should we make of a rival group waiting for things to get even worse before trying to buy us?
If 777 are vultures, any other crew waiting for Everton to hit absolute rock bottom before showing their hand must be even bigger shysters
777 have been the preferred choice of Moshiri… with him seemingly reluctant or unable to continue bankrolling the club, as his preferred choice they are putting money in to keep their ‘prize’ afloat.

Other interested parties, whether they’ve lodged their interest with Moshiri via his legal team or not are not obliged to either make their interest known nor pump any money in.

Disagree.
The lads who bought Villa paid £60m.
They got them at their best possible time and have proven excellent.

Its about being clever. The takeover took approx a week to go through. It can be done. Let's hope we get something similar.

777 have been the preferred choice of Moshiri… with him seemingly reluctant or unable to continue bankrolling the club, as his preferred choice they are putting money in to keep their ‘prize’ afloat.

Other interested parties, whether they’ve lodged their interest with Moshiri via his legal team or not are not obliged to either make their interest known nor pump any money in.
If someone had a better offer I’m pretty certain they would be his new preferred choice.
One would assume he’s not hanging on for them despite some other outfit putting a better offer on the table, unless 777’s source of money is more dodgy than can be proven, ie coming from Uzzy et al.

Equally if another party had more a more altruistic plan for Everton, they would only need make their interest known and there would be overwhelming fan support that would make 777 / Moshiri’s take over difficult to support by the EPL.
Which circles back to my point, I fear anyone ‘waiting in the wings’ will be even worse than 777.

Last edited:
Disagree.
The lads who bought Villa paid £60m.
They got them at their best possible time and have proven excellent.

Its about being clever. The takeover took approx a week to go through. It can be done. Let's hope we get something similar.
🤨 fingers crossed there’s someone waiting for us to be playing in the championship before coming to buy us.
I suspect 777 putting hundreds of million in to buy / keep us running will be more interesting their investment being an EPL club to protect their investment than some outfit waiting for relegation before stepping in.

Last edited:
The alternative view would be that they may actually be good businessmen. Why pay a lot for a business when they can get it for less at a better time. The club has been run as a vanity project for decades and that’s why there is such a gap between us and the top 6.