777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While sharing your pessimism, MSP clearly thought they could achieve something if the price was right.
It is not in Moshiri’s interest to allow us to go bump.
Clearly 777 aren’t the answer and never really were.
We survive or die really.
All we can do is look on helplessly.
But since MSP were interested we have added another 200m in debt.

Now granted that is all Stadium money, but the Stadium hasnt been paid for, sure we have paid money towards the Stadium, but it hasnt been paid for at all.

Now im sure once its built that somebody with some nous could potentially get a long term loan to make it slightly more affordable and of course there will be an up tick in revenue. Its how we get to August 2025 is my major concern.

I know I go on like a wet fart, but 16 first team players in July, with no money to replace players.

But hey ho, an International break, no win in 3months, if Everton could win a game, I will forget about everything for a few hours.

Basically.

If 777 get approval we are totally screwed
If 777 dont get approval we are totally screwed

Negative, miserable, DOOMER, whatever you want to call me, but I dont see a single way out this whole mess without the club that is currently smoking to become a raging inferno.
That is how i see it too tbh. The billionaire we all wished for ended up being the person that destroyed the club and it took him just 8 years to do it. Cannot see any way forward for us now.

ive not seen anyone like him and his mate Paul Brown think it is, go on about something so much, as these 777. Its like they are been paid for exclusive work just on them. Everyone knows what 777 are like, we dont need him going on about it every single day
I went on holiday years ago and some old fella , probably younger than I am now , on our arrival to the airport home delighted in telling us and everyone else walking through the door in a brummie accent “Five hour delay min-I-mummmm” .This went on through the exceptionally long night , as soon it was up on the board he’d go round relaying the message. Like I and everyone else knows it’s bad news , we can read it ourselves do you have to keep repeatedly telling us and also why are you enjoying it so much ?

That is how i see it too tbh. The billionaire we all wished for ended up being the person that destroyed the club and it took him just 8 years to do it. Cannot see any way forward for us now.
Avoiding administration over the next year or two will be really hard. We will doubtless have to sell players in the summer to stay afloat. We’re really lucky that we’ve got Luton, Sheff U and Burnley below us this year. Next year? We might not be so lucky.
Relegation could see very serious issues, right now we’ve got a narrow way out of at least the worst of this.

Depends how much Moshiri wants. He's in a pretty crap position to ask for much after all the debts and liabilities for stadium are paid off.

I reckon it could be done for 500m and he walks away with 50m or so.
No Jinkyali, he'll have to walk away with next to nothing, and spend that £50m on improved security for 'allegedly' losing Uncle Ali's £400+ that he 'invested' in the club. Either that, or he will take a bath and never get out of it... imho 🤔