777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It does feel like they’re just the latest part of the unrelenting campaign for Evertonians to have absolutely nothing to enjoy .

I honestly have no clue what the answer is , they certainly look like shysters but also despite rumours the only real show in town . So what can we do , I suppose hope if they do come in they spin us for a profit relatively quickly ? We’ve been so badly run any attempt at governance might seem like a seismic change.
I don’t see how they can quickly sell us for a profit.
To do that they will have to increase our perceived value beyond the amount they have paid for us.
Given they will have paid over our true market value , that would need significantly more inward investment to improve our value, and 777 don’t have the funds or the inclination to invest in any of the teams in their stable .
Plus their declared USP when they set about entering the sporting franchise arena was the monetisation of the fans , not buying and selling ailing clubs for a profit.

I don’t see how they can quickly sell us for a profit.
To do that they will have to increase our perceived value beyond the amount they have paid for us.
Given they will have paid over our true market value , that would need significantly more inward investment to improve our value, and 777 don’t have the funds or the inclination to invest in any of the teams in their stable .
Plus their declared USP when they set about entering the sporting franchise arena was the monetisation of the fans , not buying and selling ailing clubs for a profit.

they only want us to flip us?

Just something for people to remember our working capital / cash flow loans that we take out every year from the likes of Rights and Media are guaranteed against TV, prize and match day income.

The longer we keep finishing just outside the relegation places the lower our TV and prize money, thus the more money we have to loan the next year to repay the loan that lower income didn't cover or sell players.

With an absolutely threadbare squad at the end of this season I can't imagine how selling either or possibly both Pickford and Branthwaite will go down.

We need a cash rich buyer and fast.

This is a good article from the so called 'Esk'.

All clubs should and most probably are doing that. If we can't accept that, we need to accept being at a lower level.

Not a defence of 777, just that this is how any owner should look at things. The only difference between us and those clubs at the top is that we don't have enough fans to monetise

All clubs should and most probably are doing that. If we can't accept that, we need to accept being at a lower level.

Not a defence of 777, just that this is how any owner should look at things. The only difference between us and those clubs at the top is that we don't have enough fans to monetise

FSG literally had “how to make fans into customers” on their home page for years.

Well, as we are seeing with Newcastle, billions isnt the answer.

But if somebody did come in and clear all the debt, my God that really does fix a lot of issues.

We shouldnt forget, that without the war in Ukraine we have no PSR charges and I suspect we have vastly less debt.

This all day long. Yes, massive mistakes were made, the biggest keeping the old board in place, but the Russian invasion is what really screwed us up……

There is a difference in making money to reinvest and improve the prospects of the club and monetising the supporters for the benefit of the investors pockets.