Harrison 50k
Branthwaite(teehee) 30k
Onana 70k
Danjuma 50k
Gana* 80k
Longers 20k
Coleman 70k
Young 80k

Gentle reminder that losing wages from the wage bill doesn't really help us in the short term.

All figures are total guesswork and should not be considered accurate.
Here you go Goat, have a look at this, Current Everton Salaries - Capology

As for you guesses... 🤣Hehe

Gomes 100k = 112,308(?)K +
Dele 120K = 100K -
Harrison 50k = 90K +
Branthwaite 30K = 35K + (close but no cigar!) Hehe
Onana 70k = 100K +
Danjuma 50K = 52,500K (Best yet!!) 😀👍
Gana 80K = 80K House!! 🎉😀👍😄
Lonergan 20K = 7.5K --- Are you mad!!! Hehe
Coleman 70K = 55K -
Young 80K = 40K -

I saw your caveat and I'm just joshing Goat. Great guesses re Gana, Arnie and Branners!

You've got to love cheek! 😉

Here you go Goat, have a look at this, Current Everton Salaries - Capology

As for you guesses... 🤣Hehe

Gomes 100k = 112,308(?)K +
Dele 120K = 100K -
Harrison 50k = 90K +
Branthwaite 30K = 35K + (close but no cigar!) Hehe
Onana 70k = 100K +
Danjuma 50K = 52,500K (Best yet!!) 😀👍
Gana 80K = 80K House!! 🎉😀👍😄
Lonergan 20K = 7.5K --- Are you mad!!! Hehe
Coleman 70K = 55K -
Young 80K = 40K -

I saw your caveat and I'm just joshing Goat. Great guesses re Gana, Arnie and Branners!

You've got to love cheek! 😉
Those figures are about as verified as anyone’s guess on here
IMG_7279.jpeg

777 Partners may have a new “avenue to funding” for the new Everton stadium development, according to Josimar.

The outlet reported via their website on 23 March that after the American company’s attempt to raise capital via brokers Tifosy last year was “unsuccessful”, with a spokesperson claiming it had been put on hold and would only be restarted if they received Premier League approval for the deal, it was in doubt that 777 can provide the fundingto meet “draconian” requirements set out in a letter from the league.

Fluid logo
Sources close to the company have reportedly floated the possibility that a Blue Owl Capital, an “alternative investment asset management company” which claims to manage over $165billion [£131bn] in assets, could be a way for 777 to gain access to capital.

But Josimar reports that any involvement from Blue Owl will only relate to funding the Bramley Moore Dock project and would not be involved in the takeover transaction itself.

Two questions for the guys buried in reading more stuff than I have.

- why do 777 need to repay MSP ? Is it written into the loan agreement ?

- why do R&M seem to have a right of veto ? Again is it written into the loan agreement ?

These feels like they are quite odd rights that they have.

Hideous the amount of debt being stacked against the club.

When Moshiri was spending with abandon all those years ago I was concerned it would ultimately come out of our pockets and it looks like it will.

As complicated as it all may seem, it's debt juggling - a Ponzi scheme that will last as long as the PL keeps going.

We could do with some backers with genuine capital.

By the end April 2024 there’s a strong possibility we’ll be looking administration square in the eye.

MSP £180m
777 £150m
R&M Funding £150m
Metro Bank £25m
Stadium £120m
Operational cost £50m
Player transfer payments £30m

This is what we need to pay to stand still; obviously some will not be in one go but that is the scale our debt

We then need additional funds to bolster the squad

Man Utd may not be able to take their Europa spot if Nice also qualify if Nice finish higher in the table, which they are currently.

It`s along way down the track but could you imagine missing out on the Europa because Genoa, Standard Liege or any other acquired club finished higher in their league?

By the end April 2024 there’s a strong possibility we’ll be looking administration square in the eye.

MSP £180m
777 £150m
R&M Funding £150m
Metro Bank £25m
Stadium £120m
Operational cost £50m

This is what we need to pay to stand still; obviously some will not be in one go but that is the scale our debt

Thank you Mosh Man for trying your best 💙

Paying off the MSP loan and having the 777 loans turned into equity would significantly improve our position, no? According to the figures being spoken of, it would reduce our debt by over £300 million, and would only leave us in about 150 million pound of debt with R&M, having facilitated 90% of the construction of a massive new stadium.

So the conditions, should they be met, would have us in a much improved position. It also suggests that Moshiri accepts that he won't be getting anywhere close to getting is money back. All that money that he is apparently still owed to him is gone, and he won't be getting it back from anyone.

MSP £180m
777 £150m
R&M Funding £150m
Metro Bank £25m
Stadium £120m
Operational cost £50m

Remind me, who's MSP?

Paying off the MSP loan and having the 777 loans turned into equity would significantly improve our position, no? According to the figures being spoken of, it would reduce our debt by over £300 million, and would only leave us in about 150 million pound of debt with R&M, having facilitated 90% of the construction of a massive new stadium.

So the conditions, should they be met, would have us in a much improved position. It also suggests that Moshiri accepts that he won't be getting anywhere close to getting is money back. All that money that he is apparently still owed to him is gone, and he won't be getting it back from anyone.
That's my understanding. Just because 777 are funding the running of the club, dosent mean Moshiri won't end up covering that cost. He has an obligation as owner to fund the day to day running of the club so every time 777 has pumped money in, that's money off Moshiri's price for the sale in the form of equity. I'm sure he would want this resolved ASAP.