777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have we actually got anybody who's batting on Everton's side for this or is it simply Moshiri trying to get as much of his shattered investment back as possible and to hell with what happens to Everton in the future? Horrible state of affairs. He really can't have any love left for the club whatsoever can he? Not even being able to go to Goodison without all hell breaking loose.How much pressure may be on him from Usmanov too, a lot of money, in fact massively eye watering money has been chucked at this folley with just a 2/3rds built stadium to show for it.

I bet he wishes he'd never heard of Everton and I wish he hadn't either.
Incredible when you think about the opportunity he and Everton had and it turned out so catastrophic.
Really hard to get my head around it all, it will honestly be made in to a film one day as it's such a story.
Don’t think theirs ever been a takeover that promised so much and has turned into this much of a disaster

Esk has lost the plot. He's doubling-down on his stance that administration is a viable alternative to having 777 at the wheel.

At this point I find it extremely difficult to believe that he doesn't have alternative motives/interests in all of this..
I didn’t believe all these esk conspiracies but after hearing about last night I’m beginning to wonder

I blame the Guardian, who wheel him out every season as the fan rep for Everton.
This is the issue I have. He's as entitled to his opinion as any one of the rest of us, no issues there, but he holds no elected position to speak for us. Especially when he proclaims solutions that appear to run contrary to the best interests of the club, for interests undeclared.

Esk has lost the plot. He's doubling-down on his stance that administration is a viable alternative to having 777 at the wheel.

At this point I find it extremely difficult to believe that he doesn't have alternative motives/interests in all of this..
I agree the constant spewing of negativity is getting monotonous yes we’d all love a sovereign wealth fund to buy us but we are a basket case of a club thanks to Mosh. 777 appear to be the only show in town despite the ‘people in the wings poised to pounce when 777 fail’ there are never any specific names mentioned

I’ve never had an issue with Esk and liked him when I met him, but I wonder what angle he’s working here?

He’s a smart guy

He has to know how horrendous administration would be

What’s his motivation here?
Same angle he’s had for years. Desire to be seen and desire to be right.

Has an admirable ability to not give a toss when proved emphatically wrong time after time. Ignores it and comes back again, harder. It’s this relentlessness that has built his reputation that paid journos are willing to quote. Nothing to back it up. No more info than what is publicly available, but has pinned his flag to the work of a tenacious Scandinavian website no one had heard of a year ago. I hope he chills out a bit and lets it play out.

Posing as ITK around transfers is fairly harmless, and usually quite funny when it goes wrong. This is very very different.

Wander has played a blinder here , casually inferring any one with negative information about 777 must have an agenda and a few weeks later people are more concerned with shooting the messengers than debating the message.
Classic divide and conquer and people are falling for it hook , line and sinker.
No wonder 777 are looking forward to ‘monetising ‘the supporters to line their own pockets when so many fans are so easily led.
And yet none of the negative information is refuted .

It seems he's saying he'd rather administration than 777 which is bonkers to me. None of us want 777 but cmon. He's played his hand there and as I've suspected he's confirmed to me that there's a small time consortium on the wings that want this all to fall through and want us to go bust to pick us up for a pittance.

Spot on and this was 13 days ago

Last edited:
I wish this 777 saga would end because it's clear they're seedy grifters with insufficient funds who are incapable of bringing about a prosperous outcome for the club maybe for themselves though which adds further concern

Wander has played a blinder here , casually inferring any one with negative information about 777 must have an agenda and a few weeks later people are more concerned with shooting the messengers than debating the message.
Classic divide and conquer and people are falling for it hook , line and sinker.
No wonder 777 are looking forward to ‘monetising ‘the supporters to line their own pockets when so many fans are so easily led.

People have debated the message, there's hundreds of pages debating the message again and again and again. No one wants 777 but it is what it is currently and there isn't a thing either you or I can do about that until it plays out

No one is shooting the messenger, but fans have the right to be critical of someone who seems to think he speaks for all fans and knows what's best for the club and suggests administration is better for the club than 777 taking over. 13 days ago (I've posted it above) someone mentioned it looked like he was suggesting administration was better and it was rebuffed saying he's not saying that at all. Well, this morning he's posted that's exactly what he's saying, that administration would be better than getting taken over by 777.

Administration, right at this moment in time sinks this club into oblivion.

Yes that is the result, but there's no way this was intentional. They did not want this to drag out this long.

The conversation is being dominated by the Esk fella because we're allowing it to be.

Same with the "mystery buyers." Who cares? Look at what is right in front of us.

Nothing has changed. If they come up with that cash and the PL makes them put a ring around it, that is obviously preferable to Administration. It's just simple logic, don't need any sort of financial nous.

Whether they're able to is a completely different question. If they can't, then the club is back on the market.

Everything else is just guesswork and noise.

To have lost the plot; he'd have had to have had the plot to start with! Fella deffo sits at home of his ma's box room; pretending to he clued up.

Chico would be proud of the lengths of the trollinglol