777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hulk Hogan and his sex tape money. Wait...it's the Kardashians and we become a TV show for the world to laugh at us and not just the fans.
Actually, Vinny Mac is very cash rich these days...

We could replace the screens at BMD with Titantrons and replace Z-Cars with "No Chance in Hell".

Boardroom of Vince, Linda, Stephanie, Shane and HHH, with Paul Heyman new press officer and Jerry Lawler and JR on commentary instead of Darren Griffiths.

We should also be renamed FC Everton as well.

That would be MEGA...
MEGA hat.jpg

Yeah file this under the rest of the 'another buyer waiting in the wings' b*llocks. It just simply isn't true in reality.
I can't help feeling that if all these people claiming to know who these mystery bidders are actually did know, someone would've said their names by now. Journalists don't typically keep stories to themselves.

I can't help feeling that if all these people claiming to know who these mystery bidders are actually did know, someone would've said their names by now. Journalists don't typically keep stories to themselves.
No bro, they are real bro, cash rich bro, just waiting in the wings bro, trust me bro, I wouldnt lie to you bro.

I cant give you a name bro, cos that breaks their trust bro, they trust me bro, they dont trust nobody else but me bro.