777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The Esk is correct. Shooting the messenger is much easier than accepting reality.
13d4d9c2-c947-472e-b36e-8ce785cf4c29_text.gif

What lunacy are we discussing today? This thread covers more distance than Kiptanui, 777 could be entirely run and owned by maniacs, is it getting worse or are we at rock bottom already?

The problem is that there are now so many parties involved serving their own self interests that the matter is now so complex to resolve. It is hard to see all parties coming to an agreement on the way forward. Short of a white knight with next level investment looking to sports wash it is hard to see a way out

Sure msp only wanted 25% to get the club is again like 777 dont think they have the money to complete the deal.
Yes was listening to something before when someone said,
If MSP wanted Everton they would have put money in to keep the club going like 777 have, but they didn’t want to put more money in. Again I’m not sure how true that is

I have bever been a fan of the esk i have taken some of his stuff as truth because of the mess of the club but to me he will not accept any other critism to anything he says he has to be right
The problem is he’s got as many things wrong as he has right, so it just looks like his guessing on most things

Yes was listening to something before when someone said,
If MSP wanted Everton they would have put money in to keep the club going like 777 have, but they didn’t want to put more money in. Again I’m not sure how true that is

That doesn't make sense. 777 had/have a purchase agreement in place. MSP are/were an arm's length lender.

@AndyC quite funny you laugh at my post and yet you think theEsk is the gospel.
As I've said on here before... I've known Esk for about ten years and have been fortunate to attend business meetings with him.
He is an extremely successful businessman and I value both his friendship and knowledge, and the help/support he has provided me.
All that said, we don't always agree wholeheartedly but, we are both prepared and willing to listen to each others point of view.