777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I've said on here before... I've known Esk for about ten years and have been fortunate to attend business meetings with him.
He is an extremely successful businessman and I value both his friendship and knowledge, and the help/support he has provided me.
All that said, we don't always agree wholeheartedly but, we are both prepared and willing to listen to each others point of view.
Do MSP fancy owning the Walton Blue Socks And?

As I've said on here before... I've known Esk for about ten years and have been fortunate to attend business meetings with him.
He is an extremely successful businessman and I value both his friendship and knowledge, and the help/support he has provided me.
All that said, we don't always agree wholeheartedly but, we are both prepared and willing to listen to each others point of view.
That is fine just looks that way to me he is fixated in his view he is right. Can be successful in buisness but he still does not kno all the facts of everton. In my view he sticks to his own view and will not accept anything different. Is the same on lineups on players is fair for everyone to have different views. Is just my view on him i could be wrong

He definitely doesn’t listen to other people’s views. Thats my opinion from what I’ve seen and heard over the years.

Don't know if it actually happened. These guys aren't bums, though. That's nonsense.
I've not seen any evidence to suggest they aren't bums. They don't own a single club in their 'portfolio'