777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could agree with that apart from the fact the suffering the club has endured for the entire period since the plans and build started. It's split the club and fanbase and made us worse for it both off and on the pitch. To not own it outright after the sacrifices and pain would be unacceptable and quite honestly not worth it. No sentimental gush either just plain fact as I feel mate. The owners will be in debt when it's finished and we'll be tenants, bodes well for us, Not.
The stadium is of no use to anyone if Everton doesn't play in it, surely. That gives us a strong bargaining hand, doesn't it?

So it sounds like 777 don’t have and won’t be able to come up with the funds, MSP don’t want to buy the club as we’re haemorrhaging money each month and Moshiri probably can’t chip in because his Usmanov tap has been turned off. MSP will probably just extend the deadline and this farce will continue to run on. Bobble was clear administration hasn’t been talked about yet, but I bet it will be in the near future.

All looking rosy for the future of EFC, as always.

These 777 clowns obviously haven't got the money to buy the club and will struggle to generate money going forward, which means we won't have any transfer budget for years to come

Why can't we just get lucky just for once and get an oil barren in 😢

I don't know whether it's discussed here. Luttich and Vasco de Gama owned by 777 have been handled with transfer bans at the time of 777 because they couldn't pay transfer fees to other clubs.

There have to be other people interested in buying the club right?

Why is Moshiri married to selling to these goons?

Because no one else is willing to pay his ludicrous asking price. He’s unwilling to drop it even slightly. I’ll keep saying it until I’m blue in the face, Moshiri is the biggest threat to this club’s existence. Removing him is the priority, don’t care who it’s for. The most dangerous owner in English football history.

Don’t think so .
The PL toughened up the requirements to ensure people like 777 couldn’t purchase clubs with borrowed money and without any money to run the clubs adequately.
These clowns are exactly the type of potless fraudsters the rules were designed to keep out .

If the price was around £200mill with no stadium, they'd have been owners by Christmas IMO.

And as we know the "rules" they've got in place for anything aren't to protect clubs they're there to protect the interests of the league.

They didn't let PIF takeover Newcastle purely down to illegal streaming of games in the gulf and proving they weren't "a state". £60k brown envelope for the PM at the time and boom, they're owners.

Barring a miracle buyout, we're done for I think

Administration not far off

Who knows how much worse it'll get after that
Think I have to agree with this. We will need to sell players to stay afloat nevermind psr. We will possibly get docked more points for this stadium loan issue and we will fail again resulting in more points in the second half of next season. We're in a precarious position anyway but PSR is losing us tens of millions in prize money and potential investments.

Unfortunately, we're Everton and we won't come out of this smelling like roses like that lot across the park (despite them basically going into administration).

I have no idea what will happen with the stadium. But the way things are going we will go into administration. Drop down the leagues and we will then be bought for a fraction of what Moshiri is valuing the club at.

Personally I think Moshiri should take more money out of his own pocket to try and ride out the storm until the new stadium is built whilst keeping our top flight status. That way he will be able to recoup the most amount of money for himself. But that's obviously not his plan but it doesn't make much business sense to me.