Still waiting on their statement.

lol lol

Still waiting on their statement.

20000999999 never

W
would of surfaced mate

you’ve not have my ITK

and i know therye isn’t

They have surfaced. Even the club's CEO mentioned their interest in a recent meeting with shareholders, which I was at, with another regular poster on here. The question was posed by a member of the association's exec committee..... because some of the group already knew about them (for various reasons).

W

They have surfaced. Even the club's CEO mentioned their interest in a recent meeting with shareholders, which I was at, with another regular poster on here. The question was posed by a member of the association's exec committee..... because some of the group already knew about them (for various reasons).
Why not tell us then?

W

And during the meeting Tom, did everyone who knew about this group hold a big sign up which said <insert investors name here> every time this person/people were mentioned, because only shareholders are allowed to know but the name isn't allowed to spoken out loud in front of Evertonians who aren’t shareholders?