777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once we sell a % of the new stadium to whoever, that is us as a club finished as no other Premier League team has done this they own their stadiums and reap the benefits from them, why should little old Everton be any different.

Owning all the stadium will attract better investors, buyers for the club etc

Don't think that's the case. City, Forest, and West Ham don't own there's and rent/pay the council. Chelsea don't own there's. Council own the freehold on St James.

Spurs is owned by them...and a percentage to some parent company in the Bahamas.

I'm surprised some people think we'd fully own the stadium outright. Even if it was...at some point it would've been used to leverage the debt.

Selling the stadium or part of the stadium will seriously weaken the price we can get for a sponsor, or we will need agreement from the other stake holders before we accept any deal.

Selling the stadium seriously weakens us in the short and medium term.

Selling now and buying back in 5 or 10 years would be by far the more expensive way instead of re-finincing with the rate property goes up, no-one is going to sell it back at the price you sell it for.

If we become tenants just stick a fork in us... Coventry Mk2... and all these relegation battles, PSR charges, stress, anxiety will have been for nothing, absolutely nothing and we will make no more than we currently make at Goodison, owners will benefit from hospitality, we would just get gates.

We need a way for our revenues to catch the teams above us, selling the stadium puts a hard ceiling on that.

Is that legal to be able to do that?
Well they resigned didn’t they?. They weren’t sacked. As far as I aware, you don’t get any money or severance pay when you quit. And I’ve worked in both private and public sector, so that’s as much as I know from experience.

Don't think that's the case. City, Forest, and West Ham don't own there's and rent/pay the council. Chelsea don't own there's. Council own the freehold on St James.

Spurs is owned by them...and a percentage to some parent company in the Bahamas.

I'm surprised some people think we'd fully own the stadium outright. Even if it was...at some point it would've been used to leverage the debt.
This is where we could have got an advantage on a couple of clubs, but not Everton.. No matter who owns us is the worst business people in the history of anything. Kenwright and his acumen was clearly clueless, held us back for years to keep hold of his trainset. Moshiri, an accountant, clearly hasn`t got a head for number, a madman and absolute lunatic driving us to the edge of existence and now we are selling the asset that has caused all fans sleepless night and worry, an asset that can elevate this club towards the top teams but along come skint 777 to cripple us with our debt and then their debt.... 777 business acumen is also in question, their company is literally imploding as we speak...

We need this stadium in our possession, don`t forget if they sell any percentage we will start paying rent and lose that % of matchday and non-matchday revenue...

Worst thing I could have heard today, every day these stories come out is another step to oblivion for EFC and the also ran loser mentality running through this club. 777 are cowboys, they are the US Venky equivalent. No doubt Chong has stated this because this is 777`s plan, asset strip. All the players will be next, can`t afford to buy, 777 = Game Over in the PL.

But that is how it was sold to us, that is why we're up to our necks in toxic debt, it's also why we're selling talent and not able to afford replacements. It's also caused us point deductions.
If the plan from the start was to get a 3rd party to fund and lease it back then ok, however it wasn't. This can't be compared to West Ham and the others. If we now lose ownership after all the sacrifices we've made then what was the point? Pure disaster in my view.