777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wyness;

“I don’t necessarily think it’ll be a 777 takeover, but instead they may be part of a group that’s being formed to work out a solution.‘’
I dismissed this as he waffles on a lot of late but the new Bloomberg article hints at a similar scenario. All of which is just going to take more and more time when we need to go into the summer with clear leadership.

Yeah, whatever Moshiri is getting out of this 777 deal he obviously does not believe he's getting it from anyone else.
We as fans will only ever know the main heading points of any deal and there is clearly some bit of small print in this that is making Moshiri stick it out with 777. I find it very hard to believe it's simply down to an 'exclusivity' clause those things can't just go on and on forever.

We as fans will only ever know the main heading points of any deal and there is clearly some bit of small print in this that is making Moshiri stick it out with 777. I find it very hard to believe it's simply down to an 'exclusivity' clause those things can't just go on and on forever.
Agreed. Moshiri has done some daft stuff with us but I can't believe he'd be stupid enough not to have a timed exit clause in the deal, when 777 were always likely to struggle with OADT. There's something in this deal he's determined to get.