777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish moshi flashed a bit of leg at the Qataris when they were getting shot down by utd. At least the funding wouldn't be an issue
Deloitte were tasked with finding a buyer for Everton in the Middle East and particularly Qatar in 2022. I know guys who were involved in the process. There was no interest at the time given the threat of relegation etc.

Not to say things haven’t changed since then, but I wouldn’t be getting my hopes up too much.

Strange that we’d have to search for alternative bidders when we’ve been assured by some they are lining up.
It’s all about how low Moshiri will drop his asking price.

There are plenty of potential buyers at the right price. It’s just Moshiri won’t want to lower his price to their perceived value.

I mean, I’d be a keen buyer lining up for a Ferrari 250 GTO at the right price - but no one would sell to me for what I could afford to pay.

Deloitte were tasked with finding a buyer for Everton in the Middle East and particularly Qatar in 2022. I know guys who were involved in the process. There was no interest at the time given the threat of relegation etc.

Not to say things haven’t changed since then, but I wouldn’t be getting my hopes up too much.
It’s interesting that this comes from two reputable sources the day after a win that massively increased our chances of being a PL club.

Has Moshiri been spinning 777 along knowing they’ll take the club even if we go down but also that he’ll get other interest if / when we stay up? Meanwhile they pay the bills so what does he care how long it takes.

Interesting as the closer we nudge to safety the less of a “distressed asset” we are and the less likely we are to be bought by a leveraged buy out ie 777. Don’t get me wrong we’re not there yet but the debt we’re in is mostly stadium related and can be restructured by a competent/rich buyer.

Another year of PL TV money, another step close to the stadium being ready, probably a few big sales this summer and to reinvest. The major points deductions should be done with so it’s all looking a bit brighter.

Interesting as the closer we nudge to safety the less of a “distressed asset” we are and the less likely we are to be bought by a leveraged buy out ie 777. Don’t get me wrong we’re not there yet but the debt we’re in is mostly stadium related and can be restructured by a competent/rich buyer.

Another year of PL TV money, another step close to the stadium being ready, probably a few big sales this summer and to reinvest. The major points deductions should be done with so it’s all looking a bit brighter.
Final last words