777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbh, I think the fella in the bedsit mentioned yrs ago might be better than 777.
The only name I've heard mentioned is of very similar background/status to say LFC's owners. Whether their strategies/approach would be similar or not, I've no idea.
Whisper it, but the rs"s owners are exactly the kind of people we need

Whisper it, but the rs"s owners are exactly the kind of people we need
Are they?
They’re a steady pair of hands no doubt, but it’s one thing to steer an already hugely wealthy and global brand, quite something else to recover an absolute basket case of a club that doesn’t have two brass farthings to rub together.
Personally I wish for more than a steady pair of hands to keep us in the middle of the prem (albeit it would be a welcome change[ for a couple of seasons)
Whether such an organisation exists and if we would be lucky enough to end up with them - that’s a different story altogether!

Are they?
They’re a steady pair of hands no doubt, but it’s one thing to steer an already hugely wealthy and global brand, quite something else to recover an absolute basket case of a club that doesn’t have two brass farthings to rub together.
Personally I wish for more than a steady pair of hands to keep us in the middle of the prem (albeit it would be a welcome change[ for a couple of seasons)
Whether such an organisation exists and if we would be lucky enough to end up with them - that’s a different story altogether!
They research players and sign those that suit the stats. They buy younger players with potential to increase value or they did until the rs were back near the top when they loosened the purse strings with mixed results.

Tbh, I think the fella in the bedsit mentioned yrs ago might be better than 777.
The only name I've heard mentioned is of very similar background/status to say LFC's owners. Whether their strategies/approach would be similar or not, I've no idea.
Are the group you're referring to already involved /owners of other football clubs in different leagues or would Everton be their first football club acquisition?