777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate defending them but within the powers they have the PL have done nothing wrong. The conditions imposed are fair and necessary for the club’s long term protection. If 777 can’t satisfy the requirements that’s entirely on them and Moshiri.
Not absolving mosh or 777 at all mate, my point was the PL should have booted the shysters to the turf months ago, never mind putting in requirements.

Not absolving mosh or 777 at all mate, my point was the PL should have booted the shysters to the turf months ago, never mind putting in requirements.
Unfortunately as the PL have admitted themselves they can't boot 777. Moshiri needs to. The league rules say the PL can set the conditions and refuse to approval, but they can't reject them. They get as long as they like to try to satisfy the league's conditions.

Moshiri doesn't want to put any more in, so borrows from multiple lenders, all want various stakes in the club, or the club to return their investment in a certain way. Mosh can't pay them back, there is no money and just servicing the debts is costing more loans. Mosh knows if we go into Administration he gets sod all back, but has woven other investors in who are now considering gambling with fnding the funds needed to keep us afloat, they can't cripple us too much with more debt otherwise no one wins, but they need us to stay up and sell players to pay some of the debt, meanwhile fans remain in limbo hoping for a saviour. Administration would likely result in all the sharks getting not much back and an outsider picks us up for a pretty penny, and they are waiting for this to happen before revealing their hand, because why not, and in limbo we continue until someone of MSP, 777, Mosh or an external bites the bullet and stumps up the cash to pay everyone else off, but none of them seem to be able to do it themselves, or want to at this stage.

What a mess.

Where are they finding the money for these loans but can’t find the money to pay off MSP ?

someone must be providing the loans they then give to us
These loans are circa 40m a time.

The PL stipulations to finalise the purchase are that, 777 must pay MSP 150m, provide the club with 60m in an Escrow and provide funding for the balance of the stadium. Combined circa 400m.

They're clearly able to access the smaller monthly payments, but the challenge is the big chunk to close the purchase.

Makes you wonder whether the reason nothing is progressing is that Moshiri is happy for them to continuing to pay to keep the lights on.

I suspect early player sales, potentially even before the Euro's.

Unfortunately as the PL have admitted themselves they can't boot 777. Moshiri needs to. The league rules say the PL can set the conditions and refuse to approval, but they can't reject them. They get as long as they like to try to satisfy the league's conditions.
That’s what feels wrong with this to me and why we need independent regulation with more robust fit and proper checks in place.

The indefinite time period to try and satisfy the conditions, and allowing moshiri to just sit and wait is broken, while we continue to wither and die.

These cowboys will never have the capital to get it over the line so the PL should just have called it.