777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These loans are circa 40m a time.

The PL stipulations to finalise the purchase are that, 777 must pay MSP 150m, provide the club with 60m in an Escrow and provide funding for the balance of the stadium. Combined circa 400m.

They're clearly able to access the smaller monthly payments, but the challenge is the big chunk to close the purchase.

Makes you wonder whether the reason nothing is progressing is that Moshiri is happy for them to continuing to pay to keep the lights on.

I suspect early player sales, potentially even before the Euro's.
This is the issue, the longer this goes on player sales is inevitable, unable to buy anyone.... it`s certain relegation next season.

Would anyone back this squad less Branthwaite, Onana and all the out of contract and loan players to stay up next season? I can`t, we`d certainly go down.

This is the issue, the longer this goes on player sales is inevitable, unable to buy anyone.... it`s certain relegation next season.

Would anyone back this squad less Branthwaite, Onana and all the out of contract and loan players to stay up next season? I can`t, we`d certainly go down.

Player sales are certain regardless with a few more months of PSR in its current form.

Player sales are certain regardless with a few more months of PSR in its current form.
I think it is impossible to see how Branthwaite or Onana won't be sold, probably both will go.
Our only hope is that Onana is sold early for a good fee and maybe Maupay as well and if Branthwaite is happy to stay another season then he might last another season.