777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
There was never any clarity or follow up on this tweet.

Given that are we to assume that 777 actually did provide the club with the funding this week…it’s a bold statement to leave hanging…..

"I promised answers tomorrow and I stand by that. Although several days have elapsed, today is still today, and tomorrow remains tomorrow. Therefore I was very much correct."

It also suggests 777 want to invest more money in the club which doesn't really have negative connotations.

I don't really see the article's conclusion that this is a "massive red flag". There are enough real ones without making up false ones.
I guess it begs a question on where those funds would be coming from, seeing as they don't seem able to fund the Everton purchase?

Not sure what that article is getting at to be fair?

So, the president was ousted and replaced by his son. It's "believed" that 777 want the dad back as he'd agreed to sell more of a stake. 777 say Sevilla needs more investment, but the majority partners don't.

Why does that mean 777 are bad news for Everton?

Seems at this point people are just taking anything 777 related and turning into a negative for Everton.
I have no clue if we could be close to adminstartion. But I don’t remember this much noise when Liverpool were 30mins away and it just shows the power of the media on how they build a narrative around certain clubs and players, can remember plenty of times on MOTD, them missing of chnaces we had in games over the years. And making it look at times we got lucky against one of their favourite or they wouldn’t show a bad tackle from Gerrard, just helping the narrative that their media favourite clubs, don’t get lucky, don’t buy bad players, are run perfectly of and on the pitch

"I promised answers tomorrow and I stand by that. Although several days have elapsed, today is still today, and tomorrow remains tomorrow. Therefore I was very much correct."
He seems to be answering a few today

This is golden

So 777 are the only bidders and he would prefer administration over them, but he's not advocating administration o_O

The Esk has so confidently made these claims to his audience for YEARS, he's very rarely correct, I'm not sure why people take his posts so seriously, he knows as much as any of us know, which is nothing.

Anyone who thinks that administration is better than an owner no matter how poor they seem is a complete and utter moron tbh. Administration more often than not equals the end of the business. How could that possibly be more preferable to still being in business.

Absolutely insane view point to hold.