777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I wonder how much influence he has on the MSP group, given that Bell and Moshiri are also members, you'd hope there would be some core trying to keep the wheels on the bus and being flexible with deadlines.
It's a really curious decision making structure they must have if it comes down to a decision on whether they take their 51% at the end of the month. Especially with Moshiri being a party to it himself.

It's possible, especially if Bell (who is a party to the MSP loan) is already getting closely involved. He may look to persuade them to go all the way.

It never made sense for them to activate the option while we were still in a relegation scrap and they had the option to kick the decision down the road. They'd have been making an investment that could depreciate rapidly within weeks. Now though, they have the assurance they need so maybe they go for it.
They also would have to have the money to finish the stadium and keep the lights on and provide some short of transfer budget. All well in good getting majority of the club but do they have the cash to fund the club.

I think most of us can see through 777 I don't think any of us are so naive to think they're the right prospective owners. I just don't get why they would persevere and also keep pumping money in to us when they have lots and lots of troubles elsewhere. Doesn't make sense. Do they think we (Everton) or the Premier League are their meal ticket?

At this point you have to start (just like the ESA) questioning the owner and the PL to bring this to a close for the benefit of the football club. But I think that's a bit of a contradiction asking the Premier League and Moshiri to do what's best for Everton Football Club.

They also would have to have the money to finish the stadium and keep the lights on and provide some short of transfer budget. All well in good getting majority of the club but do they have the cash to fund the club.
Maybe as a credible group and with the stadium now within sight (only 55m left to pay according to Bobble's podcast), you'd think they'd have a much better shot at raising the capital than 777 do. It wouldn't be ideal but the stadium is now within a Branthwaite of being done so that part of it COULD be done without cost to new investors. And don't forget that at the end of it all...you own a world class, very expensive stadium.

It's a really curious decision making structure they must have if it comes down to a decision on whether they take their 51% at the end of the month. Especially with Moshiri being a party to it himself.

It really is, you assume that the funds priority is the members money and return - yet if say Downing is involved and Bells company is charged with enforcement of the security and Moshiri is involved, that's a really unusual dynamic with competing agendas - maybe.

Curious as you say mate.........

MSP would likely have the funds to be decent owners for us, maybe they could bring stability, get the stadium built and move us on in a few years.

when you appeal something you are appealing the original punishment which in our case is 2 points

either the appeal fails and punishment remains or the appeal is successful and the punishment is reduced

i dont think its even plausible for the appeal to fail and the original punishment to be increased it makes no sense
Everton that...

It's possible, especially if Bell (who is a party to the MSP loan) is already getting closely involved. He may look to persuade them to go all the way.

It never made sense for them to activate the option while we were still in a relegation scrap and they had the option to kick the decision down the road. They'd have been making an investment that could depreciate rapidly within weeks. Now though, they have the assurance they need so maybe they go for it.
I can’t see Bell throwing his own money at it. He’s made his piles of dosh from knowing the difference between good and bad investments. Taking the 51% stake would mean you’re taking on all that debt.

More likely is that he’d broker a deal for someone else to take over.

I can’t see Bell throwing his own money at it. He’s made his piles of dosh from knowing the difference between good and bad investments. Taking the 51% stake would mean you’re taking on all that debt.

More likely is that he’d broker a deal for someone else to take over.
i think that would be the MSP stance on things. If take up the option i doubt they would want to own Everton long term.