777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suppose it’s not formally agreed yet or close to being implemented.

They’d need to pump millions in to get us on an even keel off the field never mind starting to invest in the team mind lol

Even then, with us being so close to the line on PSR I’d imagine there’d be a decent chunk of time before we could spend much without sales.
Yep, exactly the point i was trying to make

Everton and 777 Partners are days away from learning their takeover fate, according to Alan Myers.

The Sky Sports journalist admitted that the takeover will not happen if the American investment fund cannot meet the conditions of the SPA and Premier League.
So the takeover WONT happen if 777 CANNOT meet the conditions?! Wow.
Cheers Alan.

No idea how they would pass the “Fit & Proper” directors test.

PL would be totally corrupt if they do

Cos it's a sham to make them look like a competent organisation. Similar to the FFP rules they put in place.

You got money no matter where from, you can own a PL football club.

Still “waiting in the wings”

Yet around us the club is crumbling and 777 are on the verge of liquidation

They are "ready to pounce" any day now.

But isn't that when you would wait to reveal your own interest if you were a potential buyer in the background?

I mean, what's their alternative strategy and message to Moshiri? "If 777 fall through we'll give you exactly what they were offering"?

That would be a bit stupid.

Amazes me that our own fans see tat clubs in the PL and Championship getting bought out and then don't believe their own club - with 71 years of unbroken top flight history, one of 4 huge clubs in the cradle of English football in the north west of England, with a nearly built state of the art stadium which will be the best in this country outside London, with another year of safety (with ease) behind them and a manager capable of delivering safety for the foreseeable - couldn't attract interest outside of 777.

But isn't that when you would wait to reveal your own interest if you were a potential buyer in the background?

I mean, what's their alternative strategy and message to Moshiri? "If 777 fall through we'll give you exactly what they were offering"?

Amazes me that our own fans see tat clubs in the PL and Championship getting bought out and then don't believe their own club - with 71 years of unbroken top flight history, one of 4 huge clubs in the cradle of English football in the north west of England, with a nearly built state of the art stadium which will be the best in this country outside London, with another year of safety (with ease) behind them and a manager capable of delivering safety for the foreseeable - couldn't attract interest outside of 777.
The problem has always been price, Dave.

Suppose you want to buy a masterpiece of the art world. You're at the auction where it's sold off, and some nimrod comes in with a bid that's well past what anyone, including you, was willing to pay. Their ability to come up with the funds is questionable.

What do you do? Shut up and wait. Flapping your yap does two bad things. It puts you at risk of a suit if the deal falls through, and it drives up the price at the next auction.

The problem isn't an absence of interest. It's an unwillingness to pay the valuation of a debt-free club like West Ham for a club burdened by at least half a billion worth of high-interest notes. Remove the overpay from the field of contest, and things will get interesting.

The problem has always been price, Dave.

Suppose you want to buy a masterpiece of the art world. You're at the auction where it's sold off, and some nimrod comes in with a bid that's well past what anyone, including you, was willing to pay. Their ability to come up with the funds is questionable.

What do you do? Shut up and wait. Flapping your yap does two bad things. It puts you at risk of a suit if the deal falls through, and it drives up the price at the next auction.

The problem isn't an absence of interest. It's an unwillingness to pay the valuation of a debt-free club like West Ham for a club burdened by at least half a billion worth of high-interest notes. Remove the overpay from the field of contest, and things will get interesting.
Exactly. And I'm sure all parties know this.

Moshiri won't want to walk away with nothing, and no buyer will want to buy a football club and have it handed a points deduction that'd threaten to decimate its value by crashing into the next level down in English football.

I also think once the clubs ditch Masters and get someone competent in there will be a move to a Premier League owned streaming service with changes in legislation around the 3pm UK blackout.

As a Premier league ever present we should be positioned to get s decent chunk of the pie. I would expect that to be in investors thoughts.

Everton and 777 Partners are days away from learning their takeover fate, according to Alan Myers.

The Sky Sports journalist admitted that the takeover will not happen if the American investment fund cannot meet the conditions of the SPA and Premier League.

Translation: days away till the next extension as for some weird reason Mosh wants to sell to these 777 clowns